Page 1 of 18 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 264

Thread: The Movie Thread

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

The Movie Thread

@Wuxia @Ryno

Just watched The Angry Black Girl and Her Monster. I'd give it a 3/5. With a bigger budget I might've liked the production better but it was rough as is. The acting and concept was great though. Watching Lake Mungo now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    @Wuxia @Ryno

Just watched The Angry Black Girl and Her Monster. I'd give it a 3/5. With a bigger budget I might've liked the production better but it was rough as is. The acting and concept was great though. Watching Lake Mungo now.
    When I first saw the title TABGAHM I wasn't all that eager to watch it. I rarely watch horror movies geared to younger audiences, unless maybe Stranger Things, Psycho Goreman, Monster Squad, I mean there are exceptions but I generally stay away from them. Lake Mungo was pretty good.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Broil is another one. I'm watching it again right now. I always enjoyed it.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Wuxia @Ryno

I remember the trailer. I still wanna see it

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Wuxia @Ryno

I remember the trailer. I still wanna see it

I have shitty internet out here, been collecting some blue rays I need to get all the halloween's and some classic horror movies based around halloween, those are my favorite.

Battle Record
    34-10

Trick r Treat, Terrifier, The Crow and Idle Hands are my favorite based around Halloween.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

The midnight meat train remains one of my favorites

But rob zombie is the Quentin Tarantino of the horror genre

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I have shitty internet out here, been collecting some blue rays I need to get all the halloween's and some classic horror movies based around halloween, those are my favorite.
    What're you, stealing wifi from a laundromat?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    The midnight meat train remains one of my favorites

But rob zombie is the Quentin Tarantino of the horror genre

- - - Updated - - -

What're you, stealing wifi from a laundromat?
    Nah I just got phone hotspot which is limited once that is up I’m down to 4mbs it’s like my only option in the sticks hopefully in a few years my internet company is out here

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    Nah I just got phone hotspot which is limited once that is up I’m down to 4mbs it’s like my only option in the sticks hopefully in a few years my internet company is out here
    You must be deep in the sticks. I'm sure it has its ups though

You don’t have to deal with people a lot

Battle Record
    34-10

A haunting in Venice wasn't bad. Jump scare or two and a solid but predictable story. I liked the atmosphere of the film though. Had that old school feel to it.

John carpenter got a new on on peacock called suburban screams

Battle Record
    12-3

The Fall of the house of usher on Netflix was pretty cool. Maybe 7 out of 10

Battle Record
    34-10

Goosebumps corny AF. Justin Long is underrated though.