User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: RD02: MV vs. Wuxia (Wuxia Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

RD02: MV vs. Wuxia (Wuxia Wins)

Regular Battle
    Verses due NO DUE DATES*
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES*

Must check-in 24/48 hours for NO DUE DATES to take effect
    *be reasonable

10-lines MAX Regular Battle
    16-lines MAX Contendership and Championship Battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@MV
    @Wuxia

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: RD02: MV vs. Wuxia

check'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Check.

Battle Record
    32-6

u beat WAG, huh?

can't believe this weirdo didn't lose, every punch u drop is bizarre
    if u don't Egregious give me a minute, I'm Shocked at how fucking Awful u are
    got 12 Gauge Remington Buckshot, the punk gonna need a vest
    this bar's about to be Occult Classic, he Meddle I'll put Summon Demon chest
    ur girl sprung off that Old Man Dick, we get busy while ur sleepin
    she jerks me while I'm Pensioner ass, sucks me off then I Retire for the evenin
    bae gets hype AF when I'm around, I expect the hoe to get freaky
    she says "we have alot in Commandeer" and Takes Control when she Seize me
    Allen beat me in the tourney finals, I'll dead u with mad schemes
    so bring up A. Knight Merits cool yo, the .357 will put an end to ur Bad Dreams

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Wuxia aka Broke Lesner

solo judging?

murda u, when ur soul leaves they'll contact Wu with a medium prolly
    now you can overlook the situation with ALL of ur experience, being Disembodied
    I'm saying how we all felt and expressing what I see if it helps
    think of a hermaphrodite self impregnating...its fucking wrong that ur seeding yourself
    swell ya face up, start punching till ya canine hitcha wisdom
    so much blood coming out ya mouth Wack100 will sue-Wu for gimmick infringement
    its funny but I'm bout to loc, ur're criminally ugly and plead with no contest
    no bitch is going for Broke, even if she at rock bottom she wouldn't settle for Les
    upping the Poles, hand me the cash to avoid all of the smoke
    see me raising the stock high on a ya just to see you die Broke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: RD02: MV vs. Wuxia (OPEN FOR VOTES)

dude this grew on me pretty dope
    lol felt this was a bit of a reach
    liked this

vs

this is fire
    no bitch is going for Broke, even if she at rock bottom she wouldn't settle for Les
    this was decent
    see me raising the stock high on a ya just to see you die Broke
    see it, bit statementish

Whattup MV good to see ya here fam, also just found out Wu was broke.. Sup homie.. like a reunion out here.

Going to give it to broke. both had a few misses, i thought the egregious bar was edged you the battle. really never saw that flipped. the pension bar made me laugh just didnt reallly connect for me ... MV had a decent verse also that bar about wack 100 was fire. but the rest of it came a bit statementish to me. cool battle here i think broke just had a few more concepts that i liked a bit more.

Vote Broke

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

I'm on my phone at work so bare with me.

Wu:

First bar - had to re read a couple times but nice punch.
    Second bar - really wordy.
    Third bar - reaching
    Fourth bar - pretty cool
    Last bar - a bit wordy but solid punch

You definitely focus a lot on nameplays and wordplay and sometimes it hits but sometimes it can be a bit messy. You had some solid shots here but also had some concepts that got lost along the way.

Vs

MV:

First bar: pretty cool
    Second bar: I like the concept, could've been reworded maybe
    Third bar: probably your best bar
    Fourth bar: not a fan
    Last bar: seems like a throw away finish

You started strong but started to lose momentum in those last two bars for me. That third punch though. Ooph man. Nice stuff.

Overall a pretty solid battle. You had one guy that went for the fences and though he missed here and there, he still went for it. You had another guy that had a strong start but threw the end away. I feel like if you're looking at it punch for punch. Wu just was the stronger fighter here. He wording, nameplays and wordplay edged the creativity side of it while MV was concept than punchline imo. Kudos to both but

Vote wu

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

if u don't Egregious give me a minute, I'm Shocked at how fucking Awful u ar

vs

rock bottom was very well worded imo and hit well. wack100 was also ok but very niche. Wuxia was harsher overall imo egregious was cool. pensioner was cool too. knight bar was also good but for me the other 2 were more outstanding. I think if MV didnt waste his last bar he could have got this. I got wuxia with more consistency

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I like this wordplay, have not seen it before, but it's a pretty light jab for an opener
    got 12 Gauge Remington Buckshot, the punk gonna need a vest
    this bar's about to be Occult Classic, he Meddle I'll put Summon Demon chest
    not feeling this, doesn't hit IMO
    decent word play
    the chick/wordplay punches are feeling repetitive here
    Allen beat me in the tourney finals, I'll dead u with mad schemes
    so bring up A. Knight Merits cool yo, the .357 will put an end to ur Bad Dreams
    OK, but you need to diversify your style instead of relying solely on wordplay. Throw in some misdirections & personals, and tighten up the wordplay so that it hits hard, needs to be meaner/more insulting

vs

murda u, when ur soul leaves they'll contact Wu with a medium prolly
    now you can overlook the situation with ALL of ur experience, being Disembodied
    weak opener, don't see any real cleverness here
    I'm saying how we all felt and expressing what I see if it helps
    think of a hermaphrodite self impregnating...its fucking wrong that ur seeding yourself
    OK, but the concept could have been executed much more effectively, and needs a better set up
    not feeling this
    again, not seeing any real wit here
    see me raising the stock high on a ya just to see you die Brok
    poor closer

While Wux can surely tighten up his style, it was enough to take this pretty easy IMO. No hate to MV, just focus on better concepts going forward

v/Wuxia

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Egregious was cool, haven’t seen that & I’m always a fan of this kinda wordplay.. it didn’t pack a ton of sting but was def cool.. Pensioner was another cool wp .. closer was alright… I feel like I kinda od’ed with the wordplay.. every bar.. some of ur lines gotta have a punch to it… wp was cool thru out but u gotta mix some other shit in there, or flip the wp to have more sting in the end… cuz the shit you wrote was cool n like I said I like wordplay you just gotta flip it to pack more sting.. cool verse tho. MV had hermaphrodite which was alright..I was feeling the wack 100 line…. Going for broke felt a little wordy for me so it didn’t hit, along with the closer.. overall I gotta give Wu the win here for a better verse.. VOTE WU

Battle Record
    32-6

5-0 Wuxia wins