User Tag List

Page 5 of 521 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 7803

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Smoka came back last year for a couple weeks. Not sure if he battled or just talked shit lol. Btk was like 40 or 50 when he was here so honestly he probably has dementia or is dead by now. I think Philly was doing something big in real life towards the end so probably too busy. No clue about Com. Pretty sure he also popped up a year or two ago for a bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

In this week's mag we will discuss round 1 of the LLL Championship Tournament and have the Class Of 2023 HOF Induction Speech for Allen Knight. I'll try to have it up by the morning.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    In this week's mag we will discuss round 1 of the LLL Championship Tournament and have the Class Of 2023 HOF Induction Speech for Allen Knight. I'll try to have it up by the morning.
    Keep doing your thing. The world is a better place when your fingers hit the keyboard…

Side note: Here’s a few recommendations on Hulu if you haven’t seen them already.

No one will save you
    Baby Ruby (your wife would probably like this more than you but it was still pretty interesting.)

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mac. View Post
    For Battling also named Adverse in other sites
    No. Adverse is a (mostly) topical guy on the other site. He’s a good dude.

For Battling is Zelph. He’s had a lot of other names too but I can’t keep up.

Anyway last round was actually successful?! Wild.

Hi Spit. 3TC represent!
    3TC

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

thanks Dom for spoiling the fun

but yeah he’s Zelph infamous homeless ex military Italian doctor with three lips

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Mag's done. I'll have it up in the morning.

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Mag's done. I'll have it up in the morning.
    Respect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Keep doing your thing. The world is a better place when your fingers hit the keyboard…

Side note: Here’s a few recommendations on Hulu if you haven’t seen them already.

No one will save you
    Baby Ruby (your wife would probably like this more than you but it was still pretty interesting.)
    Dude. So let me tell you about his past week I've been sick. When I'm sick. I'm grumpy. I mean I get agitated over anything. I've been doing the horror movie thing for awhile and I knew I was getting sick around the time I got to "The Last Voyage Of The Demeter" and "No One Will Save You". I hated them. I was so pissy watching them that I just forced myself to get through them. I kept pointing out all the shit that made me pissy and it made me even more pissy. So I knew I had to skip "Talk To Me" and "Barbarian" until I felt better and started purposefully watching terrible horror movies that I never would have watched if I wasn't sick.

So I watched these shitty movies and guess what, lmao they were fucking awesome. The shittier the movie I thought it was going to be the better it turned out. "Blackwood", "Exit Humanity", these were just a couple that turned out to be great. I'm jumping from Western/Civil War Horror to Vampires, just watched "Daybreakers" now I'm going to "From Dusk Till Dawn" 2 and 3, which I remember being really shitty, so maybe they will turn out to be that much better now.

Battle Record
    34-10

Checkout Dayshift and The Meg 2 while you're at it then. Those fall on that "shitty but good" category.

Battle Record
    32-6

I have Meg 2. Just haven't watched it yet. I was excited to see it until I was told that Li BingBing isn't in this one. So I'm on the fence because that whole dynamic between the mother daughter and Statham is what I liked about the first one. And Dayshift is the one with Jamie Foxx right? Is it comedy? I'm trying to stay away from comedy horror.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless its just stupid horror that's unintended funny.

I watched From Dusk Till Dawn, Vampires, and Near Dark today, so after I watch Let The Right One In, Renfield (Comedy Horror but I've heard good things), and What We Do In The Shadows (same as Renfield), I will move into Werewolves with Ginger Snaps.

Battle Record
    34-10

It's like action/comedy with vampires. Really wouldn't call it horror personally but there's some dope moments through the movie. Meg 2 isn't as good as the first, that's for sure.

Honestly? Depending one what services you got. I'd check out Upgrade.

Thought this was dope AF.

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah. Upgrade was really good. I did Sci-Fi Horror back in early September. Upgrade was one of them.

Battle Record
    34-10

I heard Saw X is back to form. Heard nun 2 is ass. Heard exorcist believer is ass. There's a couple others I've watched recently that were surprisingly dope but names are escaping me at the moment.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    It's like action/comedy with vampires. Really wouldn't call it horror personally but there's some dope moments through the movie. Meg 2 isn't as good as the first, that's for sure.

Honestly? Depending one what services you got. I'd check out Upgrade.

Thought this was dope AF.
    Upgrade is one of my favorites

Battle Record
    34-10

Yeah it was basically what Venom should've been. That guy is a dope AF actor too.