User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: WK04: Bahriman (1-1) vs. KnoXville (1-1) (Bahriman Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK04: Bahriman (1-1) vs. KnoXville (1-1) (Bahriman Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due Saturday
    Voting ends on Tuesday

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Bahriman
    @KnoXville
    Last edited by Wuxia; August 9th, 2023 at 02:22 AM

Battle Record
    8-5

Re: WK04: Bahriman (1-1) vs. KnoXville (1-1)

Check

Battle Record
    7-5

What Up Ho?

Battle Record
    8-5

Shoot’em for stuntin, but not to death cos fuck it
    Hit while you on the john Knox, but only enough so you’re a retard in public

Battle Record
    7-5

I Wrote yawning, that I’ll box this racist bitch
    To a Old timing,
    & Watch man face go into steel quicker than the ferry boat brawling.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: WK04: Bahriman (1-1) vs. KnoXville (1-1) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

I liked Bahriman’s punch a little more here. Knox had a cool current event punch that wasn’t bad at all but I dug the creativity Bahr came with. Decent wordplay/nameplay while the punch and setup tied together nicely. I liked Knox’s as well but Bahriman had a bit more humor and edge to his. Good battle fellas looking forward to seeing how it plays out with the voters. It was close just comes down to personal preference here I think.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

I liked both of these, I kinda liked the river brawl bar a little more just felt the rhyme was off well bahrimans was cleaner. I mean old timing/ boat brawling didn’t go together but clever bar. Imma go with bahriman here edging this. Good shit yall

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I got Knox. While Bahriman had the cleaner bar I didn't think it was delivered as nicely as Knox's joint. Actually pretty close tbh.

v-Knox

bahriman was off point with the whole im gone beat you til you a retard in public shit i dont know nobody who says shit that way but it was better than knox im sayin tf does old-timing mean

KnoXville snuck in a nameflip! I didn't catch that on first look. I think KnoXville's punch landed a bit smoother. Bahriman had a nameflip too and he put more effort into it but the payoff felt awkward so I'll go with KnoXville.

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Bahri set was was dope. concept was definitely fire. but i don't get the i don't get how John Knox fits into the scheme? I did some googling to see what i was missing and came up with null. as is that takes away from n otherwise stellar punch. Knox had a nice current event flip on the Sweet Tea Party incident. While conceptually i think Bahri had a nasty one in the chamber I'm going with Knox for cleaner more effective bar
    v/Knox

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    KnoXville snuck in a nameflip! I didn't catch that on first look. I think KnoXville's punch landed a bit smoother. Bahriman had a nameflip too and he put more effort into it but the payoff felt awkward so I'll go with KnoXville.
    I really don't like your dragon avatar. Change it. I liked Bahriman's song alot. The John Knox/Retarded thing was funny. Is he really a racist? Knoxville said he was racist. I'll give Bahriman the benefit of the doubt for now but if I find out he is later then you shouldn't be friends with him.

Battle Record
    32-6

Up.

4-3 Bahriman

- - - Updated - - -

Up.

4-3 Bahriman

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Close battle, I liked both. Both had good concepts and were executed well but I felt knox had a slightly harder landing then bahs.
    V/knox

Battle Record
    32-6

4-4 next vote wins (this would normally be win by 2, however we need to get this closed asap)