User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1) (NEXT VOTE WINS 3-3)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1) (NEXT VOTE WINS 3-3)

Regular Battle
    Punches due Saturday
    Voting ends on Tuesday

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Exalted.
    @MV

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1)

MV,

get belittled so much. I'll see you barely exist as never
    can't measure Planck Length when I make u feel the smallest & scare u stiff forever
    Last edited by Exalted.; July 21st, 2023 at 01:19 PM

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1)

WU you really think ex is cute, me to but I'm thinking his remains in a campfire
    i want to see your dreams can go up in flames as you read this battle and watch ex pyre

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

I think quantum mechanics may be a bit too high brow for the RapBattles.com community, personally, but it looks like that’s what we’re having to deal with this week.

Aside from me perhaps missing something if MV is also known as Planck(?) it felt too left-field a concept to me.

Ex-pyre / expire was simpler, wording could have been a lot better but I definitely felt it more. Vote - MV

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have Saint here. The bar itself was sound enough, direct, and a solid punch. MV could have omitted or changed some parts of his bar to make it better and easier to read. For example:

WU you really think ex is cute, me to but I'm thinking his remains in a campfire
    i want to see your dreams can go up in flames as you read this battle and watch ex pyre

WU you really think ex is cute, but i'll leave his remains in a campfire
    i want to see your dreams go up in flames as you read this battle and watch ex pyre

I would have voted for that 2nd bar. There was just too much to read in the setup, and unnecessary words were added that lessened the impact of the bar. MV actually had the better bar in terms of creativity, I thought the Expire wordplay was dope. But Saint packaged his bar more efficiently, and even though I had to Google Planck Length, I have no problem using Google to learn about new things and concepts that escape me on first read.

v-Exalted

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Two decent punches here (I did have to Google Planck length) but I feel like MVs flip was more personal with the name flip. I’ve not seen ex pyre before either so I like the creativity. It was a lot less wordy than usual from him too. Overall this was a good battle but I think MVs was more personal and exs bar was a bit more generic and could’ve been dropped against anyone
    V/MV

Battle Record
    32-6

Up for more votes.

MV 2-1

- - - Updated - - -

Up for more votes.

MV 2-1

..Unbeatable..
    Battle Record
    3-3

Re: Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Close

I dunno I guess depends on what u like

I thought expire is just kinda lazy, was decent with what u done with it but I just felt u could been a bit more creative. The other bar was creative, flowed better, had to Google it which Is something usually I'd vote against but here I preferred exalteds bar.

Vote ex

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

This was close but I go Ex takin it, it was more creative an hit harder, MV wording was off here, the idea wasn't worded that hard hitting, concept was there. Props to both vote Ex.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    7-5

I Got MV by a cunt hair. Very close

Battle Record
    8-5

Re: Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1) (NEXT VOTE WINS 3-3)

Ex bar was cool but MV had an actual diss on ex name. He actually attacked his opponent as ex just through some generic bar at MV

MV wins shouldn't be this close

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Week 2 - Exalted (0-1) vs. MV (1-1) (NEXT VOTE WINS 3-3)

MV wins