User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Regular Battle
    Punches due Saturday
    Voting ends on Tuesday

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Baron Mynd
    @KnoXville

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0)

ready when you are

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

vs. KnoXville aka R!canTheoryz

lmao real name Angel Morales, & that shits prolly spanglish for garbage
    whether you’re Rican, Taino or Boricua.. fuck ur heritage. you ARAWAK faggot regardless

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-5

Check.

Battle Record
    7-5

I Coulda Killed this sorry bitch & Left in Silence, never question my Forensic Talent,
    We all know BM is used to getting dragged so bad to the point we can call em’ Domestic Violence.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

I got KnoXVille here

More clever imo

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

This battle was close. The drag was quite clever and more cleanly executed really but I thought the Arawak was pretty funny. Overall I think knox had the cleaner bar but barons amused me more so based on my preference for humour I’m giving it to baron although this really could’ve gone either way
    V/baron

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lars IMO.

Wording means everything and I think Knox in the delivery of the his punch was slightly wordy here for such a simple concept.

Lars with the edge.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have BM here. He's one of the few guys who can mix his troll humor with his bars. It's just his personality. It's natural for him. I actually liked Knox's bar, too. But I didn't like the finish. "we can call em' Domestic Violence" wasn't really a good ending to the baby mama nameflip.

v-BM

Battle Record
    32-6

Up for more votes.

BM 3-1

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

even tho Boricua and Rican are the same thing Arawak was pretty fun. I liked dragging BM also, although i had to actually say the rhyme scheme out loud in a British accent to get it to rhyme. the wordiness doesn't bother me. in fact i like that this bar doesn't look like the cookie cutter format so many try to emulate on RB.good showing from both ill go with the one that made me laugh a bit harder.

v/Knox

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Re: Week 2 - Baron Mynd (1-0) vs. KnoXville (0-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

BM was smoother and better written. Vote Baron
    LOL

Battle Record
    8-5

I fucked with knox bar but Barons was smoother with a fresher concept

Battle Record
    32-6

BM wins 5-2