Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Regular Battle
    Punches due Saturday
    Voting ends on Tuesday

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Slayerr.
    @Allen Knight

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0)

Check.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Repeat exfoliate until this nonce’s wordplay works or I fall asleep like counting sheep
    Ur boring bars will make a kid nap, before you snatch him up n mount him deep

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Messed up verses can cause ya loved ones some sicken pain..

Talk shit & I'm comin for ya girl...it's a wicked game, while I'm spittin flames
    Cuz ya Barcelona be the reason that I dump that fuckin slut ina ditch in Spain
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

I'll go with Allen here. I've seen both wps before however AK's was a variant flip unrelated to how I seen it used before. Slayerr's left me with more questions than answers, on one hand he said he might fall asleep because AK's bar makes a kid nap, but then said AK likes to mount them afterwards. If that's really the case, and I'm not saying it is, then why would you willingly put yourself in a position to count sheep when you know you will be kidnapped and mounted by AK.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Up for more votes.

AK 1-0

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Slayer had decent wordplay but I feel like Allen came a lil more harsh here

Kid nap flip just didn’t land as hard imo

v/ Allen Knight

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

ive seen better from both. this week i wasn't really feeling either. barcelona didnt have any kind to new twist to it and it wasn't made into a personal. kidnap was ok but it also lacked something in the formula to made it really have that umpf. the set-up however let the bar feel a bit more personal.
    v/Slayerr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-5

Slayer was cool but Allen’s execution won it for me pretty smooth
    With the choice of wording.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

I’ll take the L at 3-1 let’s get this shit moving