User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Regular Battle
    Punches due Saturday
    Voting ends on Tuesday

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Slayerr.
    @Allen Knight

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0)

Check.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Repeat exfoliate until this nonce’s wordplay works or I fall asleep like counting sheep
    Ur boring bars will make a kid nap, before you snatch him up n mount him deep

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Messed up verses can cause ya loved ones some sicken pain..

Talk shit & I'm comin for ya girl...it's a wicked game, while I'm spittin flames
    Cuz ya Barcelona be the reason that I dump that fuckin slut ina ditch in Spain
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

I'll go with Allen here. I've seen both wps before however AK's was a variant flip unrelated to how I seen it used before. Slayerr's left me with more questions than answers, on one hand he said he might fall asleep because AK's bar makes a kid nap, but then said AK likes to mount them afterwards. If that's really the case, and I'm not saying it is, then why would you willingly put yourself in a position to count sheep when you know you will be kidnapped and mounted by AK.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Up for more votes.

AK 1-0

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

Slayer had decent wordplay but I feel like Allen came a lil more harsh here

Kid nap flip just didn’t land as hard imo

v/ Allen Knight

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Week 2 - Slayerr (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (1-0) (NEEDS VOTES TO ADVANCE TO WK03)

ive seen better from both. this week i wasn't really feeling either. barcelona didnt have any kind to new twist to it and it wasn't made into a personal. kidnap was ok but it also lacked something in the formula to made it really have that umpf. the set-up however let the bar feel a bit more personal.
    v/Slayerr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-5

Slayer was cool but Allen’s execution won it for me pretty smooth
    With the choice of wording.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

I’ll take the L at 3-1 let’s get this shit moving