User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: 1-2 PL Sign-Ups

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: 1-2 PL Sign-Ups

Sign up for Regular (1v1), Team (2v2), Trios (3v3), or Spotlight Battles (any of the beforementioned, Grudge Match).

You can sign up for any and all battles each week. Wins and Losses in each battle will be attributed (+1, -1) to every battle participated in.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

can you put me in for regular and 2v2?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm in for Regular and Team also. I'll do Trios after a few weeks maybe when more ppl show up.

Battle Record
    8-5

In for regs

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

These signups dont even make sense

Tf r we signing up for exactly
    Is this gimmick punch or

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    These signups dont even make sense

Tf r we signing up for exactly
    Is this gimmick punch or
    Let's say this is Week 1 and you signed up for a Regular Battle. You would just have your battle.

Now let's say I signed up for a Regular Battle just like you. But I also signed up for a Team Battle.

That means I would be having 2 battles that week, and let's say I lose the Regular but win the Team Battle. My record for that week would be 1-1.

Whereas if you win your battle it would be the normal 1-0 Because you only had that one battle.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

in for singles

in for doubles with @Barcotic if he’s playing

team name “Bars”

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Last edited by Wuxia; July 12th, 2023 at 11:08 AM

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    in for singles

in for doubles with @Barcotic if he’s playing

team name “Bars”
    Oh im playing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Let's say this is Week 1 and you signed up for a Regular Battle. You would just have your battle.

Now let's say I signed up for a Regular Battle just like you. But I also signed up for a Team Battle.

That means I would be having 2 battles that week, and let's say I lose the Regular but win the Team Battle. My record for that week would be 1-1.

Whereas if you win your battle it would be the normal 1-0 Because you only had that one battle.
    I get how it works obv.
    I just didnt see any starter thread/intro to signups n what the season was all about

Anywho

In
    In again
    Annnd not in, unless trios means 1v1 pics

Battle Record
    32-6

Updated.

Battle Record
    32-6

@EXalted you good to sign up?
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 7th, 2023 at 08:27 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

I want to put Week 1 battles up today, but we need at least 3 more ppl. Just 3 more and we can begin the season.

Battle Record
    8-5

All the ppl that seen this thread all battle. Tag’em

Battle Record
    32-6