User Tag List

Page 53 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Showing results 781 to 795 of 2951

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Ill vote tomorrow im gone for the night… problem with that miracle pull the fuck up!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I could be wrong but Eviction might have left a backdoor to the site that enables him to take it down. If somebody can explain how he would be able to do that I would be grateful, I thought Soule deleted his account and he wasn't able to do that.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I could be wrong but Eviction might have left a backdoor to the site that enables him to take it down. If somebody can explain how he would be able to do that I would be grateful, I thought Soule deleted his account and he wasn't able to do that.
    Dude I tried to get to the bottom of this bc I was gone forever and ya troll thread in the lounge literally got me.. and when I realized it it was too late!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

We better all start voting for him then

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Dude I tried to get to the bottom of this bc I was gone forever and ya troll thread in the lounge literally got me.. and when I realized it it was too late!
    Lmao you haven't been around to hear his side of the story in great detail over and over again it's hilarious

Lenox

Bout to make a thread in the lounge about some horror news. How do I embed links properly so like you can see the thumbnail or whatever. Idk lol @Soule @Wuxia

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Ill vote tomorrow im gone for the night… problem with that miracle pull the fuck up!
    A/s/L

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Depends what it is. YouTube?

- - - Updated - - -
    @miracle

I want a rematch. You only won because all five votes were haters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Bout to make a thread in the lounge about some horror news. How do I embed links properly so like you can see the thumbnail or whatever. Idk lol @Soule @Wuxia
    For images it's [ img ] [ /img ]

For video it's [ video ] [ /video ]

no spaces

- - - Updated - - -

I could be wrong about video. I haven't used that in forever.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    For images it's [ img ] [ /img ]

For video it's [ video ] [ /video ]

no spaces
    Appreciate it. what about for like links for articles

Battle Record
    32-6

I could be wrong about video. I haven't used that in forever.

Battle Record
    141-66

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Depends what it is. YouTube?

- - - Updated - - -
    @miracle

I want a rematch. You only won because all five votes were haters.
    And they weren’t even explained well

Lenox

Lmfao oh ok my b

Battle Record
    32-6

Not sure. I think Eviction took the news article code with him when God Of War deleted his account.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Stop wasting your time explaining anything to him before he takes over the site because you took down the battle hack you created
    you're right