User Tag List

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast
Showing results 391 to 405 of 655

Thread: Last season of 1-2 chat

Re: Last season of 1-2 chat

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    maybe you should start your own diary thread in The Lounge

we’ll just rename that forum The Asylum and house all you mental retards in there
    Not a bad idea. Long as u could recruit asylum from the lime and have him freestyle w/ us cuz hes good at it.

Then I'd subconsiously semi-bite his shit as I craft ideaz.

But na, No lounge yet Larsey.
    I've splurged here on chat... Bet I could certainly calm down / tone down the keybord/mouth a bit.
    IF NOT ...and it continues, then sure yeah I'll move it to the lounge. either my own new, or diciples' (sandra's patient).

Yeah we'll see.
    I mean this is a 2twice in a life minor-mania weekendnight Month binges,,, while u SET ME UP FAGGOT (GOOD. ALREAY DID, as I've said.)
    Enjoy your weekoff. I'll sleep it off, with my bar u consider weak sauce, but love to freestyle - when your wife calls u a retard for being up late reading barz.
    lol yeah barc* im the only1 stranger than lars
    (bud)
    "w.?
    Tf."*
    ~

Dino topical just about done Baron.
    Math 1/3rd started from recycle...

Others (honestly) likely b4 you're back.

Then after the mag I practice all my spammed (some quality) trax.
    Not all, but the ones that lack will be pushed back , printed out n put intha book-bag
    I could wait....but, like i said. 1-4 weeks b4 unfuk roast me out of my fake rap hood days.,
    Ways
    n means committes.
    I didn't mean committing to spitting would ruin Sandra's practice reputation}& she WOULD sue4 millionssszz lolll that munney grubbing wh0re.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

You tried to make a disciple commit suicide?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    This guy can’t actually be a real life person wtf
    You are, which means there are others like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also dead @ him calling me a cop and a political Cosby “not sex” lmaooooo

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Yo Pharoah, what weed strains you smoking on?

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

I said i didnt blame phal bc i thought he won the battle before
    Had nothing to do w your nobody ass, so eat shit

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    Yo Pharoah, what weed strains you smoking on?
    Pretty those aren’t side affects from weed.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

^ he knows cos he's a cop.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    Bad cop:
    You gonna try rebuttal next wk? Nice drop....I mean..yeah 100% more bars. One vs. 2 lol. Another punch so hard for someone from decades ago with alot a wins?- or self admitted vote-biter history lol. Least u dont manufacture Alias IDs for selfvotes or swayspam Like lars (when he waz younger) and other fags at sites elswhere.LOLLL Teach me, vet.
    Good cop:
    Respect for your continued activity, new bars _whether saved or not they're effective enuff as we see.
    Keep continuing to b creative, and helping the 1-2 here flourish and/or at least Survive in mediocre histioriography for the archivez.
    Have a wonderful weekend, as I will try to do the same
    Hope your fam n loved1s are well.. and ttyvery soon I'm sure b4 I drop, mag, bounce, &quit til new years.
    ~
    I will try to check that old Celph/U collab if my browser works on ur old broke audiolink site. Heh..
    Like I said stay up.
    Im Offline on Sunday for to chill w/ a friend and sports/madden for a bit..
    But tmrw Sat will try to get dem votes n feed n a dropor2.

Respect for the community and spree's lazy but EFFECTIVE hosting/modding.
    We will collab so quick&fast for the medium-mag between now and 4 weeks from now if league's still in season.

Ok, enough hype.
    Enough talk.
    Spree, pls delete my 3X accidental spam in the battle area.
    It's meant to be one post. First two I typed Textand it FakeFailed on a poll. 3rd newest is most recent true Textbattle category, it seems.
    Thanks again l8er guys.
    @Amen
    Any comment? Or don't want me to keep typing like barckie n concerned Sandra/Larsey!! Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

vote-rider* not biter I meant
    eyy bruhh no idea what you said but good on you, or I'm sorry that happened to you bro.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

These UFC Prelims are dope so far

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You tried to make a disciple commit suicide?
    everrr so slightly carefully in a self roasting way. Making fun of self at same time like. Two crazies meet on the streeet. Like. Two siblings who joke dark. Throw darts initially aiming for the mental health. Then u claps hands hug and start the healing. Revealing journals of feelings. Where the dark roast was just the intitiation initial meeting.
    Nevvvr that. Su icide?Not a foolish guy’ or gal. Said Guru.

Lol @Amen . Cop- lover I meant. Not actual cop. And yeah maybe cosbee a bit too far right. W his politics not comedy.

Honestly. Will try to get some more votes in by the count of3. Imean hopefully probably. Tty.

- - - Updated - - -

U able to clean up - delete two of my three triple battle posts spree?? Plz. N Ty.

Battle Record
    86-54

What?

Battle Record
    112-23

He means in FL. I think he made 3 battles vs Ryno a few days ago.
    カミノコトバ

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    He means in FL. I think he made 3 battles vs Ryno a few days ago.
    Correct.
    Over half my posts here are indeed wordy and rambly, but, I am typing/speaking English.
    I've made another annoying tech/posting webmistake again, spree, as I've said in about three threads.
    If you'd be so kind as to delete the first 2 - yes "FL"..3rd one is the proper Text category.

I will get the rest of votes in after I make my freestyle Finale elsewhere with an old friend's letter/song.

Anyway, @Kill Spree , In case you missed in a long post:
    I AM TRYING TO COMMIT TO BIG HELP WITH A MEDIUM SIZED MAG WITHIN A FEW -4WEEKX MAX.
    If U r too busy to do W-L and fill in some backgroundsBios, BestWs, WorseLs...Would @anyone else b able to do thoze if U can't??
    I will do a bunch of the other stuff and analysis and hype and pos/neg breakdowns.
    Observe a self-quote (short):
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    The mag I said will be medium sized, lame-frank-sports-hype, writeups, quick bios/intros (need help), quick mostly positives/then occas. negs... Plus, (SPREE) W-L, Best wins, worst Losses..upcoming champ/contend match hype, etc.
    Spree, ORR any helpful angel willing to do recordkeeping logistics while I add alittle spice medium mag. Thanks yeah 2-4 weeks if I get a tiny help.
    Just my lame personal writeup for the culture, 50% at least will "apprec."
    Thx. ~

Battle Record
    112-23

Translation.

He’s going to work on a mag that has thoughts and aspirations all over the place and it’ll be done by the time the next season ends. Oh and he needs your help to compile a historical list of wins/losses and bios for every battler. Basically he needs you to write the mag for him.
    カミノコトバ