User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Rnd 2 - Blue Bayou 8-7 vs Fresh 5-1 (Blue wins)

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Rnd 2 - Blue Bayou 8-7 vs Fresh 5-1 (Open For Votes)

V.Fresh/Close battle Could go either way,I thought fresh was a lil more creative. the Lysol opener i felt was forced but back ta real life was very creative

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Lysol is the tie in guys.. Jesus. Dq me idgaf. Back to your real life is the real wp and lysol helps as an associative tie in.

Spree half retard who's bar wasn't nearly as good as mine

How is it a personal if there's no bite but just me doing way better variation of an idiom lol clowns

- - - Updated - - -

Peace out
    Only on this fucking website could someone do a back to your real / back teary'll wordplay and genuinely not think it's complete and utter ass cheeks lmaooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Mods I demand this battle be closed after bitch boys deliberate swaying
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Only on this fucking website could someone do a back to your real / back teary'll wordplay and genuinely not think it's complete and utter ass cheeks lmaooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Mods I demand this battle be closed after bitch boys deliberate swaying
    With your fake quotes where my bar was clearly better in both scenarios and then your "fresh takes" personal lmfaoo

Please give him the win lol this is a joke

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmfao I get your stupid Lysol tie in it was just funny you used it. Bacterial/back to your real is a stretch in my opinion. Lmao at you throwing a fit over votes. Typical Canadians
    You never mentioned bacterial once so you clearly just skimmed and assumed it was the literal bacterial life only lol. Let blue move on. I want no.lary of this garbage

- - - Updated - - -

Merry fucking Christmas

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    With your fake quotes where my bar was clearly better in both scenarios and then your "fresh takes" personal lmfaoo

Please give him the win lol this is a joke

- - - Updated - - -

You never mentioned bacterial once so you clearly just skimmed and assumed it was the literal bacterial life only lol. Let blue move on. I want no.lary of this garbage

- - - Updated - - -

Merry fucking Christmas
    LMAO you're such a wack piece of shit

Okay since you decided to pop off let's reallllly break this down....

In what possible way are my quotes "fake"? Despite the fact mine was literally 16 years ago your concept is practically identical to mine.. You're trying to act like you have this much better and wayyyyyyyy different flip but it isn't at all lmao... Yours is better why... Because it has more words? Because fucking Wuxia said so? Mine is more to the point and it actually makes way more sense picking up a decapitated head after the fact as a trophy then the way you worded it... How are you going to "swing a blade" while simultaneously holding his head up .. does his head levitate?

Now let's talk about the antenna quote... Perfect illustration that the wordplay you used this season has already been done phonetically identical to how you used it... It's not "fake"
    The other guys was way more to the point again and what the fuck are you even talking about "their signals are ended"?? Are the homies hand gesturing each other while you kill them? Do you mean vital SIGNS?? it's not this wayyy better flip , and that wordplay has been done other countless times as well but more than one quote would obv be overkill...
    Both quotes perfectly support the Fresh Takes concept and nameplay

There isn't a single experienced writer that would disagree with what I did.. saved better concepts and used a safe but still effective nameplay+personal in the face of an absolute whiff of a bacterial / back to real / back to your real (by the way I'm sooo dead at you in the chat saying "while it could be either" haha) wordplay that's cringe as fuck

The fact that you not only actually think that's a good bar , but actually went out of your way to DQ yourself to defend it, is one of the funniest yet saddest things I've seen in a league in years

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

I honestly don't think the bacterial wordplay is horrendous if it's back-to-real as opposed to back-to-your-real. With a certain accent I think someone could make that passable but for me its still a reach when I say it. If it's back to your real, like u said, then I think it's horrendous lol.

Blue obviously tried to take the easy route assuming fresh missed, but went too easy imo. fresh take is done to death against him. mixed with the recycling concept personal definitely makes it connect a little better, but still a little too meh for comfort. I get the strat obviously, I do it all the time lol but I'm not surprised ur losing even against a reach. at least he tried.

i'm not gonna vote but this should be closed with Blue winning by DQ.
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Hold back tear he ill wp did it for me

V fresh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

LMAO you're such a wack piece of shit

Okay since you decided to pop off let's reallllly break this down....

In what possible way are my quotes "fake"? Despite the fact mine was literally 16 years ago your concept is practically identical to mine.. You're trying to act like you have this much better and wayyyyyyyy different flip but it isn't at all lmao... Yours is better why... Because it has more words? Because fucking Wuxia said so? Mine is more to the point and it actually makes way more sense picking up a decapitated head after the fact as a trophy then the way you worded it... How are you going to "swing a blade" while simultaneously holding his head up .. does his head levitate?

Now let's talk about the antenna quote... Perfect illustration that the wordplay you used this season has already been done phonetically identical to how you used it... It's not "fake"
    The other guys was way more to the point again and what the fuck are you even talking about "their signals are ended"?? Are the homies hand gesturing each other while you kill them? Do you mean vital SIGNS?? it's not this wayyy better flip , and that wordplay has been done other countless times as well but more than one quote would obv be overkill...
    Both quotes perfectly support the Fresh Takes concept and nameplay

There isn't a single experienced writer that would disagree with what I did.. saved better concepts and used a safe but still effective nameplay+personal in the face of an absolute whiff of a bacterial / back to real / back to your real (by the way I'm sooo dead at you in the chat saying "while it could be either" haha) wordplay that's cringe as fuck

The fact that you not only actually think that's a good bar , but actually went out of your way to DQ yourself to defend it, is one of the funniest yet saddest things I've seen in a league in years
    Didn't read all that but yeah my bars were clearly wayyyy better you wack faggot. What, once an idiom is used once its gone forever? Lol you used a fresh take name play and clearly lost here. And bacterial life literally sounds like back tobya real life all you have to do is say it. I'm fine not moving on with the amount of faghots who have no idea how to form a punch. Clowns

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Still defending back to real / bacterial lmaooo... It's unconscionable
    Guess I should be surprised by the collective that voted for and praised uterus pond.... But it's just too funny
    I can't believe you actually erupted to defend this bar I really can't

I did a 3 page fresh take search and saw nothing of the sort anyone exposing your shitty flip style like my bar did.. again I'm not going to argue it's a haymaker or anything, it got the job done to move on because you dropped easily one of the most cringe wordplays of the season and anyone defending it is a fucking idiot and a joke to anyone outside this website

And actually trying to claim mine is "fake" or "isn't a personal" or has no sting is almost as laughable as your concept... Both quotes perfectly expose all you've been doing this entire season is using old tired ass concepts and wordplays with no flip or a convicted shitty flip

The fact that 5 or so people on here have actually given back to real / bacterial praise, let alone a pass, literally just proves our earlier trolling of the barcotic level wordplay and style preference that gets shine here...
    Your bar was a joke , you blowing up over it is an even bigger joke, and your a fool for both

Battle Record
    96-70

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Still defending back to real / bacterial lmaooo... It's unconscionable
    Guess I should be surprised by the collective that voted for and praised uterus pond.... But it's just too funny
    I can't believe you actually erupted to defend this bar I really can't

I did a 3 page fresh take search and saw nothing of the sort anyone exposing your shitty flip style like my bar did.. again I'm not going to argue it's a haymaker or anything, it got the job done to move on because you dropped easily one of the most cringe wordplays of the season and anyone defending it is a fucking idiot and a joke to anyone outside this website

And actually trying to claim mine is "fake" or "isn't a personal" or has no sting is almost as laughable as your concept... Both quotes perfectly expose all you've been doing this entire season is using old tired ass concepts and wordplays with no flip or a convicted shitty flip

The fact that 5 or so people on here have actually given back to real / bacterial praise, let alone a pass, literally just proves our earlier trolling of the barcotic level wordplay and style preference that gets shine here...
    Your bar was a joke , you blowing up over it is an even bigger joke, and your a fool for both
    it works for me. the only thing is i could have flipped it much more harsh than the lysol angle. sorry for being a clown bro

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Alright. Not sure there is a clean way to wrap this up. As it stands, its 5-4 Fresh. But there was obviously lines crossed in terms of swaying. And everyone involved has been around long enough to know that you do not discuss the battle until after voting has finished.

Lots of guilty parties in that regard. Really puts me in a tough spot. I'm going to simplify the decision & just go by the books and call it a DQ.

That said, in order to prevent this, I will be deleting any posts that don't fall into the check in/verse/vote categories.

Blue wins via DQ (4-5)