User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: White Collar Rhymes: Cash Prize Remix Contest

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

White Collar Rhymes: Cash Prize Remix Contest

God this is the easiest site to admin - because it's literally fucking dead and Strobe + God of War will do absolutely nothing to fix this place up because even the people in total control see it as a waste of time.

That being said...there's a remix open verse challenge starting November 1st.

www.discord.gg/whitecollarrhymes

If you guys want to partake - we'll be doing a best remix tourney of White Collar Rhymes songs for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cash prizes. 1st is looking like $500 and it'll be a open verse contest with 3 song choices to pick from. (The songs all have choruses on them and an open 16). If you guys want to keep up to date and join in - it'll be hosted directly from the discord linked above.

There's 220+ members in this discord now and at least half are Rapbattles.com DAY ONE originals like Pair-A-Dyce, me, Mimic, Chrit, Chi-Money, XM, D. Bird, Joe Boston, DJB, J-Min, Loose Logic, and many more. Familiar faces like MCD and The Throwdown Tournament winner, JayKub as well.

The White Collar Rhymes (rapbattles member based collective) Spotify has also reached over 100,000+ views in just one month and we're constantly collaborating and bullshitting with a weekly Sunday podcast and live music review shows.

Just an update on real life outside of a dead forum for you guys. Or you can stay here and circle jerk the last remnants of this dead lifestyle with Netcees trolls and dudes biting Three Days Grace lyrics because that's super cool.

Also text is still not rap music. Hope you're all well. <3

Battle Record
    3-17

Re: White Collar Rhymes: Cash Prize Remix Contest

so we'll be remixing(writing a fresh verse only) of made songs and the tourney will be held on discord, not this site?
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mal diction View Post
    so we'll be remixing(writing a fresh verse only) of made songs and the tourney will be held on discord, not this site?
    Yessir! That’s the jist of it. Top 3 verses may also be published on the WCR Spotify where we’re getting 80k-100k views per month.

Battle Record
    3-17

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    Yessir! That’s the jist of it. Top 3 verses may also be published on the WCR Spotify where we’re getting 80k-100k views per month.
    i verified my email for discord but it won't let in b/c of google chrome

Battle Record
    242-30

Quote Originally Posted by mal diction View Post
    i verified my email for discord but it won't let in b/c of google chrome
    I don’t know what that means. Most of us use it from our phone apps and download it from the App Store.

I also know it works on my Google chrome. Are you running windows ‘99? Lmao

Battle Record
    3-17

what's wrong with windows 99?