It’s funny I equate them to bipolar one manic one depressed but that why I’m stressed. I hear their flow like a pro and free throw… yeah I can do it too… like when I woke up and texted my ex at 5:42 (am) “what you gonna do when big poppa comes for you”… that mean something a little different for me cause all I know is all eyes on me. But I see shit pretty heavy, so I parked the Chevy outside on the visitors deck… don’t forget life is like Nintendo you give and you get. When it come down to it, nah… fuck it… I forget

Anyways… I’m prolly the oldest one on this site… any biggie and pac lovers still here?

(Literally woke up at 5 something and text my ex “instincts of a spider done crept up inside her… I’ve pretty much been crazy ever since)

- - - Updated - - -

The guy at the bodega have a spider web tattoo… what does spider mean?

- - - Updated - - -

�� “I know you don’t love me… you ain’t mad the same when 50 cent in town. Got me fucked up in the g unit shit… trying to run game on me you punk bitch”

That’s my all time favorite (what they call it… a hook?)

- - - Updated - - -

Awww someone’s mad…

- - - Updated - - -

“Get your ass in the trunk” … pretty ironic but I’m not letting anyone take shots at that man for real!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

“Get your ass in the trunk” … pretty ironic but I’m not letting anyone take shots at that man for real!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

“These things just took over my body til a bitch can’t even see no more…” … not funny but I know SOMEONE SOMEWHERE relate…