User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Gimme Good Brains - Behind The Scenes

Cool Gimme Good Brains - Behind The Scenes

Gimme Your Brains!!

Remade the first music video that I ever did, check out the behind-the-scenes footage:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ru-Self-Savior
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...over-Freeverse
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Gimme Good Brains - Behind The Scenes

Ok.
    Being an audio showcase, I'm going to give more feedback on that than the video.
    Quality of the audio is decent. Could improve IMO. To be honest, the video is way more entertaining to me than the song. A lot of dubs, etc. The track is very busy lol.

I don't know man. Your clearly carving out your personality as an artist, which seems cool to me. You seem like a fun and entertaining artist. But the song itself... I think you'll continue to develop and find the balance to put out some unique stuff man. I'm not sure this was it, but I'll look forward to seeing where you end up in a year or two.

Keep at it, dog.
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will Return all Feed.

Quote Originally Posted by K.B. View Post
    Ok.
    Being an audio showcase, I'm going to give more feedback on that than the video.
    Quality of the audio is decent. Could improve IMO. To be honest, the video is way more entertaining to me than the song. A lot of dubs, etc. The track is very busy lol.

I don't know man. Your clearly carving out your personality as an artist, which seems cool to me. You seem like a fun and entertaining artist. But the song itself... I think you'll continue to develop and find the balance to put out some unique stuff man. I'm not sure this was it, but I'll look forward to seeing where you end up in a year or two.

Keep at it, dog.
    The song is 7 years old
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    0-1

well if I'm not in on some rapbattles inside information... i guess that's on me?

Did you expect me to comment on it knowing that its 7 years old?
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will Return all Feed.

Quote Originally Posted by K.B. View Post
    well if I'm not in on some rapbattles inside information... i guess that's on me?

Did you expect me to comment on it knowing that its 7 years old?
    Rapbattles inside information? I said that several times in the video including in like the first 30 seconds LOL that's why it's called my first music video. Remixed the old song, and remade the music vid. None of my old stuff is as good as the new, but I still rock with this one I ain't never heard a beat like that before.

If you wanna get brains like Plat Hav Pro check out the merch!!!
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    0-1

Alright well I'll look out for the new stuff.

Good to know.
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

Will Return all Feed.