User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Takeover Freeverse

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Takeover Freeverse

Celph Taut - Takeover Freeverse

Jinkies My Linkies
    Link 1
    Link 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Takeover Freeverse

Alright...
    Content was cool man. Like the "DOA" vibe. Beat was nice. Mic presence on point, love the delivery. Got a nice swag on the mic. It might contradict the concept of the song, but I'd have liked to see some more dubs or adlibs just to make the production pop a little. Otherwise, nice track.

Short and to the point. Well done. Like your voice & delivery man. Keep it up.
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will Return all Feed.

Re: Takeover Freeverse

I like it, the flow is on point. The beat got an oldschool vibe to it, but you did your thing. I think I would rather hear you on a different beat you could probably kill some shit, but where's my hook? Yall got to quit playing with me.
    P.H.P. Muzik