User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 2 audiomack raps and a comedy podcast

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: 2 audiomack raps and a comedy podcast

What's going on with the mixing? Sounds like you've recorded all of these under water, about 6 feet from your mic. Your first one is completely inaudible to me, aside from the beat, and your second one I can barely hear you. Same goes for your podcast. I listened to the fruit one. Aside from better mixing, I'd also suggest not having your intro (I assume?) running almost a minute long. I like your voice though, you definitely have potential. Just work on mix/mastering your vocals over the beat and you'll be good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

i have failed ye as a rap star
    alas
    no actual mic and running completely out of nothing to talk about no mo

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zfsxy60mtkbns/Music

"the crooked epic." my 2020 copyrights for this unpublished book i wrote.

tiktok: @ChyllTyrant for more yap man impersonations

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

OMFFG,

I don't know what I just listened to but I like it. I am an old GHOULARDI lover that lived in Cleveland. Honestly, this podcast is the most amazing thing I heard all year, I just can't with the ol' school monkey joke. lololol Who are you, why do you know these ol' school jokes? The background ambiance makes even more creepier. Yo, i love the pogo ball. stop, stop i'm done... This is the best thing I have ever heard on any forum! I will sample you! Much love hommie!

Bong, Bong

https://www.spreaker.com/user/14385461/sup

yo my reviews of the podcast are that the audio is terrible that it is an actual bad show.
    the material is great and should have been done correctly.