User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 91

Thread: Is anyone out there?!!!

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: Is anyone out there?!!!

Also, @Lil Corpse - it is unwise to waste time & energy being frustrated at a text battle forum. RB & other similar sites are not going to put your life in jeopardy, nor are they deciding the fate of humanity. Other than being entertaining to a very niche market, their existence is quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Dope but not serious. I hope this perspective helps you to overcome your issue & live freely.

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Yo wusgood wit everybody?
    3 Kingz Cartel....1x B-R-V Text Rap champ

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela View Post
    Also, @Lil Corpse - it is unwise to waste time & energy being frustrated at a text battle forum. RB & other similar sites are not going to put your life in jeopardy, nor are they deciding the fate of humanity. Other than being entertaining to a very niche market, their existence is quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Dope but not serious. I hope this perspective helps you to overcome your issue & live freely.
    Told him this shit years ago he don’t listen

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela View Post
    @Kill Spree trying to enjoy the free time he has before a child consumes it unendingly. I'm down for a season of whatever's poppin. How about something like an anything goes league or tournament where all you have is a limit of 2-30 lines? Would be interesting to see how people judge a masterful haiku Vs a 16 of gun bars & dick jokes, for example.
    My guy! How you be?

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by King Dee Bee View Post
    Yo wusgood wit everybody?
    Big homie what’s good? Trying to get something going any input would be appreciated

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    My guy! How you be?
    I am unsure how it is that I be, I just know that I be.
    My familiarity with the regular participants of RB leagues is inadequate to arrange one but if you pursue such a venture it would be appreciated if you could tag me please. In return I shall inform you of how being is possible once I possess the knowledge to do so. Thank you, Kill Spree.

Battle Record
    0-1

Since it's dead here I been Battling on Facebook in they text rap groups. But It suck man, it's like you gotta watch what you say or get put in FB jail sometimes but yeah, there's few groups on there that do some Tournaments and event battles.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tryna stay sharp best way I can. But if we get anything Poppin over here we should do something super nuclear to bring some heavy hitters out.
    Last edited by King Dee Bee; May 31st, 2022 at 03:18 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

Since it's dead here I been Battling on Facebook in they text rap groups. But It suck man, it's like you gotta watch what you say or get put in FB jail sometimes but yeah, there's few groups on there that do some Tournaments and event battles.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tryna stay sharp best way I can. But if we get anything Poppin over here we should do something super nuclear to bring some heavy hitters out.
    I use to go on there and comment on verses with the link to this site like 3 years ago. It got pretty active for a few leagues

Battle Record
    0-1

I use to go on there and comment on verses with the link to this site like 3 years ago. It got pretty active for a few leagues
    Check out these two groups one day.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9500...483/?ref=share

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4986...606/?ref=share

Battle Record
    86-54

Should we try to get a 1-2 going?

Battle Record
    0-1

Should we try to get a 1-2 going?
    Sure

who's frustrated it's a burden that was lifted off my shoulders, we see what happened when the site got into the wrong hands, apparently dagel and cry was the man for the job. LOL. this whole shit is dead, about to launch my mobile app soon hopefully that will help bring some new folks to the culture. we got to stop catering to the senile old fucks.

I will bet anything the winner did not get paid for the tournament, and I said that would happen.

I tried to do the fb thing, they still cap there multies and it's frig'n annoying. I blame skizzo.

I might have left the site too but it was dead when I left, at least I wouldn't have left during the peak of activity like that. dude didn't even stay with the sinking ship, I'm the real captain!

- - - Updated - - -

it's funny that dagel keep saying that he keep getting messages about people saying shit about me being admin ( which was a lie ) I mean even so, his head would spin if he seen all the messages I got the first day I made him admin, there was a whole ass thread on fb about it and I had to defend his ass.
    Last edited by Lil Corpse; June 10th, 2022 at 02:43 AM

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    who's frustrated it's a burden that was lifted off my shoulders, we see what happened when the site got into the wrong hands, apparently dagel and cry was the man for the job. LOL. this whole shit is dead, about to launch my mobile app soon hopefully that will help bring some new folks to the culture. we got to stop catering to the senile old fucks.

I will bet anything the winner did not get paid for the tournament, and I said that would happen.

I tried to do the fb thing, they still cap there multies and it's frig'n annoying. I blame skizzo.

I might have left the site too but it was dead when I left, at least I wouldn't have left during the peak of activity like that. dude didn't even stay with the sinking ship, I'm the real captain!

- - - Updated - - -

it's funny that dagel keep saying that he keep getting messages about people saying shit about me being admin ( which was a lie ) I mean even so, his head would spin if he seen all the messages I got the first day I made him admin, there was a whole ass thread on fb about it and I had to defend his ass.
    You know about Skizzo?!!

Dang I guess his name really do ring bells.

Niggas be on FB treating him like he's Jesus of the text rap shit.

You know about Skizzo?!!

Dang I guess his name really do ring bells.

Niggas be on FB treating him like he's Jesus of the text rap shit.
    me and him go back before the group when bbe was a website like this.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    me and him go back before the group when bbe was a website like this.
    So you're familiar with Will Mac, Sam Miller, Zach Moore and them guys?