User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 'Do You Remember White Bread?' (Rap Album 2021)

'Do You Remember White Bread?' (Rap Album 2021)

[url]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nI1Z-Tobl_m7jYsEhDuoyDmjFiess2Z_g[/url]
    'Do You Remember White Bread?'
    Twyll th` Chylltyrant

Re: 'Do You Remember White Bread?' (Rap Album 2021)

Hey there. First and foremost, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

However, we do have some [URL="http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?498713-WHY-YOUR-THREAD-IS-LOCKED-(READ-FIRST)"]>> RULES <<[/URL] here.

If you could go over them and post a couple of feedback links in here, that would be appreciated.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to lock your thread. It's also because you are brand new here and this is your only post.

Let me know if you have any questions!

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: 'Do You Remember White Bread?' (Rap Album 2021)

I bumped a few of these earlier, they’re short tracks..I bumped a couple today as well. I think your quality suffers from the distortion in your vocals and your tracks. Your delivery and vocal sounds confident though and like you’re very into your words which is good. You can tell there’s passion there even if the quality itself and the vocabulary is suffering. Your flow is off and on. Some tracks it’s off beat. Your intro track came off the strongest to me but you were dragging your words out a little off beat at times and your flow isn’t riding the beat in a way that drags me in as a listener. I think you’ve got a spark there and could make something legitimate if you really set your mind to it - but this project felt like you were feeling the vibe out and discovering yourself in multiple ways. You’ve got a grimey vibe though and I would suggest bumping music like MF doom, Twiztid, Immortal Tech, Necro, Chino XL, Cage, and Aesop Rock if this is the vibe and style you’re shooting for!! They’re definitely in the same vein as this stylistically and vibe wise. Your flow and general sound quality is what I would suggest brushing up on. Much love.

Also make sure you get those two links of feedback and show some love to some other audios posted in this forum. It’s a feedback related forum and everybody up in here participates by dropping their opinions on each other’s work. Peace.