Pax

Vaccine T ~Vs~ Pax-Knight

10-20 lines

no hater votes/dick rydin/crew votes/feedin/or bitin

u spit 1st

Battle Record
    0-8
    ight yo yo yo yo

you the type of bitch kid that turns fish shit just to be off the hook, couldnt drop hot words if u burnt a book//
    this is singled out, you mistook, ill leave ya stunned, my flow like the ocean will leave your record 1 to 1//
    chances of winnin is ~slim to none~ like ~weightwatcher milk~, along wit ur verse u need to drop ya will//
    ya ~raps is stale~ they turn ~moldy quick~, I top-the-field, you'sa ~whale~ that likes to ~Blow Moby's Dick~//(not wrappin right causes molds =p blah)
    you drop phony shit, cant ~spin real~ like ~fishin wit a string and stick~, wouldnt be ~tight~ wit ~stringent spits~//
    u try ta fuck my sister but im fuckin u up, not incest kid, u wont make ~twice ur money~ so u wont see a ~double leu~//
    dropped ~flamin text~ & ur lines still aint the ~hot type~, u another fool that think your ~beef~ can ~top rys~//
    not quite, you need to do like ~octopuses~ and ~take arms~, cuz im killin u ~duds~ even if i drop'd ~fake bombs~//
    u ~hate proms~ cuz i'd fuck u up any ~date~, been a ~long patient~, so u think u can take a ~heavy wait~//
    go thru steady rape, so u outta ~cache~, need to ~write a check~, u a ~useless bencher~ how u gonna cause ~Cide Ephektz~//(bench warmers have no effect ps they on sideline)
    i got this ~wrapped up wit ease~ my ~presence zip lock'd~, try to fight the text i ~cut off ya legs~ so maybe now u can actually ~hip hop~//

yo qb sniper am getting my win back bitch

its over 4 this nigga so dont say nutin back cause you'll lose ur best rhyme u think of 4 no moutherfuckin reason
    vaccine

Battle Record
    0-1
    vaccine i hope u murder this guy. nah jk i dont kno either one of ya. im just tryin to up my post. u kno so then i can vote. good luck to both of ya.

=)
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion
    hey Pax, vote on my shit against Mos Ill then
    I'll hit up this battle in return...thanks
    .................................................. ................ -one
    Artificial Intelligence.

Battle Record
    14-7
    Pax....I need one vote on my battle...I promise I will vote for this when its completed....thnx

DarkForce vs. Carsonjet!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

T

Battle Record
    0-8
    yo everybody com on u know i won this......
    he anit saying shit back cause i left him brainless......
    i got him mad good and left him speechless so do me a solid and make me win a poll ight if u do i got u on yours 1
    vaccine

otic kept secret
    vote on this thred and i'll vote on yours i'm good for it

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=50223

Pax
    alright im bout to start. Sorry its so late but i had to leave for like 2hrs but now im back

and ill hit all yalls shit up, just gimme sum time

holla

Battle Record
    14-7
    hey dogg...if ya vote for my shit DarkForce vs. Carsonjet....I will hit up this battle...I promise......its 4-4 and I really need a vote...thnx dogg

T

Xplicit
    hey drop a vote on this.......http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...threadid=50180

if you do i PROMISE to vote when this gets crackin

Pax
    im gonna shoot, beat and bleed u, treat u like Saddam would an American POW//
    my punches are like bullets and bombs, gas filled warheads and nukes about 100 feet long//
    ill tell u where u went wrong, its when u decided to join RB.com//
    ur "skills is like charles barkleys on monsterjam", and im the "kid" tellin u, cant play worth a damn, so "be-gone"//(thats what the girl tell C Barkley when she stuffs him)
    u waitin for me to drop the bomb, well its comin in fast like a "cruise" missile, this is "Mission impossible" and u aint "tom"//
    ur a hiphop phenomenom, classified under wackdome, but since my names on this thread its assured not to get slept on//
    because my "spouts" is burnin u, u scream and "whale"//
    this is the story of how i beat u called a "knight's Tale"//
    u drink gin, use paintball guns to shoot men, and try to act ruthless like Ho Chi Minh//
    ur gansta is only bout as deep as ur skin, since u yanksta in soul there's no way u can win//
    u sit and drink biccardi, holdin a manakin like u was clyde and it was bonny//
    im olda than u sonny, u bout to get ripped so id suggest u "Cash" in like "Jonny"//
    u bout to get "smoked" like a "bowl of chronic", ur "lungs is failing" and ur "turnin blue" like sonic//
    battlin u is like herdin dumb cattle, all u do smoke and sit in the saddle, since i got u rattled, its only a few minutes before i win and this gets put in closed battles//

hit the polls dawgs!!!

Pax
    hey otic i cant hit that battle up, cuz CarsonJet is in my Crew-InFumuz Muthafucka

sorry

uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$

Pax
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$

Xplicit
    both og yalls was tight, but i gotta go with vaccine his was just better...both of yall keep uppin.............

Pax
    thanks 4 the compliment dog and 4 votin by what ur feelin and not because i voted 4 u in that other battle(i hate it when peeps be doin that)

uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$
    uppin 4 votez
    $$$$$$$$$$