User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: LLL Week 1 Mag: WE’RE BAAAAACK!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Week 1 Mag: WE’RE BAAAAACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Who are you referring to as “you guys”?

If it’s spree I can assure you he didn’t lift a finger to help in this mag, or any other mag that was dropped in the 1-2 punch for that matter.
    It could be anybody really. Maybe a few words of encouragement said by a co-worker on a totally unrelated subject, a warm hug from an uber driver, or you know, maybe the store associate at the local grocery who directed you to a product you were unable to find, and in turn, their kindness boosted your confidence and made your day just a little bit less burdensome.
    Last edited by Wuxia; December 5th, 2021 at 04:39 PM

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

If it’s spree I can assure you he didn’t lift a finger to help in this mag, or any other mag that was dropped in the 1-2 punch for that matter.
    Lmao quit snitchin

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Only good mags are of you in video. No one gives a fuck about anything else.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Actually I’ll do the top five ranking in the 1-2 bud give me a few days

Psh

Stranger

Week 1: Wuxia (0-0) vs. Stranger (0-0)

It almost seems as if Dia gets paired against all the good text battlers every week lol, but guess what - that’s how you elevate your craft. Dia has been steadily getting better lately, and I’m glad - because he’s going to need all he can get to beat the legend Brooke Lesnar (Wuxia). Not sure what’s up with this name Wuxia, quite honestly I hate it with a passion, but when it comes to battling - this guy can put on a show. Brooke hasn’t battled in a pretty long time, so I’m eager to see what happens in this one. Wuxia 60/40

very interesting.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

fucking gone on the worst wps video.. really dope stuff, thanks for the effort!

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

@Wuxia I see you..that profile card really profiled the hell outta me.

*tilts Illmac pic toward me for punching strength when I battle*

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

I THOUGHT I TOOOOOLD YOU
    LOL