Battle Record
    5-0

Week 1: Cody Nash (0-0) vs. Smash (0-0) - CN WINS VIA NS

LLL Season 24

https://i.ibb.co/9TVqDMM/lll24penthusiast.png

[/center]

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday and will be open until Sunday.
    Battles that lack votes may close later.
    One sided battles may get closed early.
    Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16 (unless higher limit agreed upon)
    If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ.

FAILURE TO VOTE ON OTHER BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON OTHER BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!

@Cody Nash @Smash
    Last edited by Zunto; December 13th, 2021 at 04:29 AM

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Week 1: Cody Nash (0-0) vs. Smash (0-0)

Look dweeb, look at your history... No one’s threatened or rattled
    If I had a list of worries…it’s that you showed up to more sign in threads than your battles
    His reputation is settled, I ain’t buyin’ it…I think that Smash don’t know enough
    it’s funny you refer to yourself as DA GAWD and got less than a 50% chance of showing up
    Thinks he’s a big green monster, says he’s 6’2” - but he don’t want me to try him
    Cuz in his case, when I Hulk smash…it’ll be legendary like I’m droppin’ Andre the giant
    Just a supersized faggot, check the logs, his whole track record got potholes
    Why Zunto still tryna smash? dude less known for showin up than grindr dates at McDonalds
    To win? He’d have to be forcing the voters..cuz yo, this game isn’t over
    But if I smash on the buttons… it’s cause I’m known to break the controllers
    Guess what y’all? I’m an admin now…and as my first act? I’m wasting it
    I could administer shots to his shoulders…and he’d just cry like I vaccinated him

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Battle Record
    5-0

@Smash due tonight

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Week 1: Cripricorn (0-0) vs. Smash (0-0)

Cody Nash Wins via NS, OPEN FOR FEED

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Week 1: Cripricorn (0-0) vs. Smash (0-0) - OPEN FOR FEED

If I had a list of worries…it’s that you showed up to more sign in threads than your battles
    decent personal
    His reputation is settled, I ain’t buyin’ it…I think that Smash don’t know enough
    it’s funny you refer to yourself as DA GAWD and got less than a 50% chance of showing up
    nah
    Thinks he’s a big green monster, says he’s 6’2” - but he don’t want me to try him
    Cuz in his case, when I Hulk smash…it’ll be legendary like I’m droppin’ Andre the giant
    im not quite seeing what the punch is here bro
    Why Zunto still tryna smash? dude less known for showin up than grindr dates at McDonalds
    lol
    good bar here
    I could administer shots to his shoulders…and he’d just cry like I vaccinated him
    nah

If this was just a no show verse then alright cool I understand. But if not, I think it was below par for you tbh. It probably would’ve beaten whatever smash would’ve posted if he had showed, but you’re better than this my man. I liked the smash on buttons punch but that was about it. I know you’ll kill it next week

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Week 1: Cripricorn (0-0) vs. Smash (0-0) - OPEN FOR FEED

Super bland
    No... and this was worded poorly
    Wording isn't there again... concept isnt bad
    This is now 75% of your lines that are about no showing...
    Eh.... nah
    Super basic... Im assuming vax lines are played by now?

Damnit Cry... you actually rap... so fix your wording.
    AI

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Week 1: Cody Nash (0-0) vs. Smash (0-0) - OPEN FOR FEED

I KNEW THIS FUCKER WOULD NO SHOW... check his history.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

i like the concept but wording seems a bit off
    wasnt feeling this one although theres truth to it lol
    not feeling this one
    very basic imo
    not a fan
    basic jab here

overall felt lackluster and your nameplays didnt really work the way they could have. like when i hulk smash? if i smash the buttons? youre just throwing his name into a random sentence and not really using it in a more clever way. not sure if it was a no show verse but theres my feed

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I get hulk smash.. when you hill someone one it’s either to truck or or slam. Like the Incredible Hulk or Hulk Hogan… but Hulk Smash is Incredible Hulk not Hulk Hogan.

Smash on the buttons was worded bad. Closer was cool.

Text is easy Nash come on bro! Smash sucks and is a giant faggot anyways

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Smash sucks and is a giant faggot anyways
    lmfaooo

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

verse reads smoothly to me.. dont listen to them. I really dig your style

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Opener was dope. Second line felt like a rehash jab of the first concept. Hulk smash was solid. Grinder flip was meh. Smash buttons had potential, landed light. Vacinstion closer was decent. Oversll, solid verse. Started real strong; then coasted towards the end.