User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 3 MAG: LIGHTS OUT EDITION

Battle Record
    5-0

1-2 PUNCH WEEK 3 MAG: LIGHTS OUT EDITION

Intro

Sup guys, we’re back for week 3 with a few no shows, some new sign ins, and overall just some really good battles. That Blue vs. Allen battle was bonkers, props to both. But here’s a thanks to everybody for chipping in, whether it be voting on everything, stackin the cypher, or even just showing up for your battle. We’ll all doing our part in trying to keep an old hobby of ours alive, and we’re pretty much the last board standing right now.

TAWK TO EM PHALANX!

.: WEEK 1 RECAP :.

Bag Mandela (W)
    vs Cody Nash

Easily the surprise of the week. Both went the nameflip route, and had solid bars, but it was the newcomer Bag who stunned the HOFer.

Soule vs Kill Spree (W)

Solid showing from two vets. Spree wound up putting Soule on ice, giving us the first KO of the season.

Zunto (W)
    vs Fresh

Another match up of vets, this one was a contender for BOTW. Fresh had a dope nameplay, but Zunto executed a visious minions flip. Bar of the Week, for me.

Ryno (W)
    vs Enlightened

Ryno had the misfortune of matching up with a total fairy this week, and drew the No Show victory . That personal was solid though.

Bahriman (W)
    vs Candy

Two solid vets clashed in an entertaining match up. While Candy definitely had one of the weeks more memorable bars, Bahriman wrecked the competition at w/ that Ruggs flip.

Echelon vs Diso (W)

Probably the closest Echelon has come to a real punch in ages. But Diso gavehim the business & heads into week 2 with momentum.

Username vs Slecht vs Phalanx (W)

Username did what soulless gingers do & no showed. Slecht & Phalanx exchanged blows in what was arguably the closest match in week 1.

.: Top 3 Bars/Week 1 :.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto
    U know this mod delivers. Aim at ur lil ones n I’m poppin triggers
    ur Minions’ get raised by the long nose.. it Gru on ya girls like a father figure
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman
    Candy.. We appreciate your drive, but man you a faggot, kid
    You should sweep your stuff under the Rugg..or just die in a accident
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh
    he claim to have mad swag, ur a damn fag so u aint baggin no bitches
    the Stories Zun Told are unbelievable as fuck n' should be erased from existence

.: WEEK 2 RECAP :.

Soule 0-1 (W)
    vs Slecht 0-1

Soule prayed for divine intervention & git it. Slecht hit the fairy dust & grew wings, and Soule brings his record to .500.

Phalanx 1-0 (W)
    vs Diso 1-0

Disappointed Diso no showed. Was hyped for this & hope he signs back in.

Fresh 0-1 (W)
    vs Echelon 0-1

Fresh must have seen the pixie dust coming & wins with a throw away bar. Echelon proves once again he will not be out fairy'd.

Allen Knight 0-0 vs Blue Bayou 0-0 (W)

Easily a BOTW contender. AK dropped a pretty creative Metcalf flip, but was outgunned by a pretty heavy personal. That squid game flip was Bar of the Week for me.

Zunto 1-0 (W)
    vs Ryno 1-0

Solid battle here. Ryno tried to connect w/ the nameflip but got tooned up by Zunto's space jam angle.

Cody Nash 0-1 vs Stranger 0-0 (W)

Surprise of the week, in my opinion. Diasick seems to have carried some of the momentum from his strong PPV showing, outshining Nash with a witty personal. Definitely closer than the votes suggest.

Kill Spree 1-0 vs Bag Mandela 0-1

Closest match of the week. Ironically the battle of the Bag flips. Spree dropped a layered nameflip that landed flush. While Bag flipped his own name into a pretty dope personal shot. In the end...

.: Top 3 Bars/Week 2 :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
    LOL @ your cousin. talk about some shit brained wisdom
    dude Ran a Red Light & died like the first Squid Game victim
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela
    You've got a kid on the way, that's interruptions at night & a chubbier wife,
    Making this the second time that Bag's snapped n fucked up ya life
    Quote Originally Posted by Zunto
    Fuck a game plan, my squad’ll run u for your j’s fam
    its either k’s blam.. or ill have animals sneak into ur crib like Space Jam

Week 3 Predictions

Phalanx (2-0) vs. Bag Mandela (2-0)

This matchup right here has potential to be BOTW without a doubt. Both have been dropping stellar punches so far this season, and the outcome of this can be anyways call. Definitely gonna go down to the wire but I’m gonna edge it to Phalanx 55/45

Zunto (2-0) vs. Stranger (1-0) by Fracture

Cool battle here, Zunto has posted two heaters so far and Dia had a pretty cool bar last week too. This one might be closer than expected but I’m gonna put it at Zunto 70/30

Blue Bayou (1-0) vs. Fresh (1-1)

Another potential for BOTW here. Blue Bayou dropped an absolute banger last week and KO’d Allen who also dropped a dope bar, but didn’t cumpair to Blue’s. Fresh has been pretty good so far but he’ll have to be in his bag this week in order to beat Blue. Blue Bayou 65/35

Ryno (1-1) vs. Kill Spree (1-1)

Two dope battlers square off in this one. Ryno had a really nice bar last week (in my opinion at least), and I felt like it didn’t get the recognition it deserved. I was sure I was gonna lost last week after reading his bar but I guess not lol. Spree had a decent bar last week but the execution hurt it a bit. Spree always comes with dope concepts, and if worded correctly can beat anyone. This could be close but I have Ryno edging it. Ryno 55/45

plethora (0-0) vs. Mac. (0-0)

This one may or may not be one sided, plethora has already dropped his bar before I wrote this and it’s a helluva good line. We’ll see if Mac shows up, I’m hoping he does. He has improved a lot over the years. This can be good but I have plethora 75/25

King Dee Bee (0-0) vs. I got shine (0-0) vs. KnoXville. (0-0)

Well well well ladies and gentlemen, looks like we have ourselves an absolute barn burner right here *flame emojis*. We’ve got the KING DEE BEE vs I got shine vs KnoXville. Man o man this is the battle we’ve all been waiting for, cannot wait to see this. Goodluck to everyone but I have I got shine taking it. I got shine 90/10

Allen Knight (0-1) vs. Cody Nash (0-2)

Another contender for BOTW right here. Allen came up a bit short last week against an outstanding blue bayou punch. Cody is also dope but has yet to find himself a win. Although this could go either way, I have Allen taking it. Allen Knight 60/40

Throwback Battle

This week we bring to you a throwback battle full of dopeness from early 2018, two legends squaring off to the death.

For Battling vs. Alvin Karpis

For Battling

For yrs u were a ghost around the net. They told me Al was a soldier w/ the tec
    Bout time that we met, but these extended arms at ur door aren’t to welcome home a vet
    I’m a pro w/ the tools. Real quiet. He’ll swear that no1’s around
    Operation game, I’m removing every bone from this mans body w/o making a sound
    Al’s past his prime, even started the league on a losing streak
    So why blast the 9? We’re already left w/ a shell of what you used to be
    Told ur wife I have 1 rule. Do what I say or I’ll bust tools
    Either she hides it in her ass, or I’ll force rounds down her throat like a drug mule
    Had a short run as a legend, now ur straight trash to me
    Bro...that sick spell only lasted about 3 months like a Bags disease
    ur mad cuz ur girl dipped. She finally realized u weren’t worth shit
    Now there’s a Nina on ur dirt lips.. ready to make sparks fly like a first kiss!

Vs

Alvin Karpis

Lol I can’t imagine the hoes you pull, bet ya last ex was somethin dirty
    I should be handing out For XLs and I don’t mean my fuckin jersey
    That FBI line made Cronus ghost but no pitty though for dude
    We watched C left, and it’s still haunting us in every video you do
    That lip makes me cringe, I bet you get depressed when you bite
    Stop wonderin Wyclef isn’t gone till November, it’s with you the rest of your life
    & you’re that soft, ya face make me laugh dawg so hats off
    No one will EVER share a drink with you.... quit blaming it on backwash
    The fact is. it’s that’s sick, mr half lip aint jack shit
    I bet your idea of a winter classic is savin a ton on chapstick
    Your NBL run consisted of retards bangin toys that send slugs
    From now on For season’s more like a super 8 w/ bed bugs....

WINNER: FOR BATTLING

Outro

And that’s all folks, appreciate you guys showing up to your battles and consistently dropping votes. That’s the kind of shit we need in order to make this league successful! So props on that and continue to drop your bars and improve on a weekly basis. Don’t forget to sign up for LR TOMORROW! Peace!

- - - Updated - - -

@Allen Knight @Cody Nash @Soule @Candy @Bahriman @King Dee Bee @I got shine @Knox ville @slecht @plethora @Mac. @Ryno @Kill Spree @Barcotic @Cred @Blue Bayou @Fresh @Stranger @Phalanx @Bag Mandela @UserName @Lay Doubt @thatdudeB @Soule

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 3 MAG: LIGHTS OUT EDITION

Dopest dope. I’m just glad my back to back failures are still fucking surprising. Hahahaha

*flails fists wildly without direction the entire season*

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope shit. Gone at the throwback battle

Soule

Best Bars week 1 - Zelph
    Best Bars week 2 - Zelph
    Throwback battle - Zelph

This guy and his self glorified mags lol.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Best Bars week 1 - Zelph
    Best Bars week 2 - Zelph
    Throwback battle - Zelph

like you and your latest om hof.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Best Bars week 1 - Zelph
    Best Bars week 2 - Zelph
    Throwback battle - Zelph

Honestly I did the week 1 & 2 recaps & top 3s.

Soule

I'm not talking shit, I just thought it was funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    like you and your latest om hof.
    Which was nominated and voted by Runade, Enoch and Nash. Nice try though.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Three votes gets you HOF these days?

Battle Record
    1-0

thanks..
    curious más curioso y más curioso

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Thorough mag.. Respect

Stranger

- - - Updated - - -

where? only vote on that that is legit is nobody cuz the rest of the dudes are your friends, and nash and you are like brothers, you wanted a panel that was all your friends LOL.

being nominated aint the same as being voted in, I don't see where you was voted in just nominated once and you gave your self the accomp.

you were nominated by nash after nominating nash on that one LOL.

discord "votes" doesn't count.

not to mention you adding accomps from other sites talking about don't glorify your self LOL.

actually most of your om hof is with nash or posted by nash.

Battle Record
    7-5

Very dope