User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: IF you could have a skin for RB...

Soule

IF you could have a skin for RB...

What would you want? Something nerdy (anime/video games type shit)? Some old school hip hop (grafitti/turn table/legends type shit)? Something artistic? Something casual? What colors would you prefer? Give your input. The idea with the most following wins and I'll try to work something out. I'm willing to buy pre made or pay someone to make one.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: IF you could have a skin for RB...

Only dropped in to say the new look is decent. I don't think it needs much else doing tbh, but if it helps; I read a few papers on colour psychology a while ago when making a custom FL studio skin & the general consensus seemed to be dark backgrounds & blue icons help concentration & very subtle hints of yellow improve creativity. Props though it's good to see improvements being made.
    Last edited by Bag Mandela; November 8th, 2021 at 11:55 PM

Stranger

I'm going to make some new skin hopefully I don't want it to be some nerdy gaming clan looking shit, keep it gangsta. don't need 20 different skins just a few good ones.

Soule

A nerdy one for us nerds (most of your staff are nerds .. myself, Nash, Enoch, Runade) would be nice. I'd even settle for some Wu Tang shit but at least one nerdy skin for people like us with all the time and work we put in would be nice.

Battle Record
    5-0

Literally just something that works without issue and doesn’t look like a got damn EZ board or hard on the eyes

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Literally just something that works without issue and doesn’t look like a got damn EZ board or hard on the eyes
    That’s what most of them gaming ones look like and they have graphics that looks like they was made in 2003 the light one was sacrificed cuz I didn’t care about it and accidentally deleted when cleaning out skins with broken images that is back up tho and I’m even making improvements I can make dope skins if I’m inspired by the graphics I get end of the day that’s how the skin will look cuz I blend everything with the graphics

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Hiphop