User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 1 MAG: A New Beginning!

Battle Record
    5-0

1-2 PUNCH WEEK 1 MAG: A New Beginning!

1-2 Punch Week 1 Mag

Intro

Welcome to season 20 of the 1-2 Punch league on RapBattles.com, THE LONGEST RUNNING BATTLE LEAGUE ON THE NET. Your hosts, Kill Spree and I, have a lot in store for you guys this season - including LR’s, Gimmick Weeks, Cyphers, and Fight Nights. This site has been dead for quite a while and I’d like to give a shout-out to @Candy , @Echelon , and Soule for the revival. Never thought I’d be back on this site but here I am. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Warrior Biography

Kill Spree

I’ll kick it off with my co-mod, Kill Spree aka Bomb Bard. This guy has been around quite a while and has elevated his craft to the point of perfection. Sometimes he may lack in wording due to a tight schedule/butthole, but when he’s on his game he’s a monster. Spree is hella reliable whenever it doesn’t come to no showing, and I’m excited to see him champ at some point in the season.

Zunto Written by Fracture

Zelph, ahh where do I start, the man who began his text career as a troll and steadily elevated his craft into becoming a top tier text battler. Let me repeat that for you, TOP TIER TEXT BATTLER. Dude is basically a Netcees legends and has murdered dope names such as Allen Knight, Barcotic, Alvin Karpis, Resin, and Destroyer. Known for his creative gun bars and unorthodox style of cartoon bars, Zunto is bound to give the audience what they deserve this season. There is no doubt in my mind that he’ll champ the entire season. Zunto is my favorite text battler of all time and I put that on Jaden nem’.

Soule’

Dagel is an old head, known for his skills in the topical realm of man poems. This guy has been around a while, and you may know him better on his ForeeverFagit69 alias - but still he’s a legend. I’m excited to see if he can make an impact in the league and elevate each week. I encourage you all to join the Sacred Scriptures and Haiku Awareness leagues, so far we’ve got a whopping 2 signups. Don’t sleep on Soule, he can come out with some hard punching. Hell, he even beat me in the Haymaker league!

Bag Mandela

Hey dude I really don’t know who you are but I’m excited to see you show up and prove to us you’re active and dope. I’m always happy when the unsuspected members take charge and kill shit. Shoot me an email with your love life info.

Cody Nash

Cody Nash aka Cry, an RB Legend hands down. Dude has unlimited wins and has proved himself to be a contender across the board. I’m excited to see him champ the league at some point and reek havoc. I’ve no doubt that he’ll drop some dope bars throughout the season, and I look forward to it. Props on joining and helping to keep the site active!

Bahriman

The Netcees alias of Ahriman, what made you add the B? This guy has dropped some dope material and I wouldn’t be surprised if he champed the league as well. Hell, I’d shake his hand in real life. Welcome to the 1-2 punch league ahaha

Candy

My good friend Cereal! This guy is dope all around, steadily attacking his opponents with mythological punchlines, he is bound to win it all. I love Candy man, comparable to @Late Bloom . He ran a sick topical tournament recently on RB and it was a pleasure. I hope to see him post some dope shit each week. Respect <3.

Echelon

The best alias in the game, the dragon king, Sinacog. I cannot wait to read his punches week in and week out, love it whenever he posts.

Diso

Hey dude I really don’t know who you are but I’m excited to see you show up and prove to us you’re active and dope. I’m always happy when the unsuspected members take charge and kill shit. Shoot me an email with your love life info.

Enlightened

UserName

Dudes fat, what can I say?

Fresh

Fresh aka Habitat, has posted some of the worlds greatest punchlines and I’m not even trying to be funny. Some of you may call him gay af or stupid retarded idiot but he’s a good guy. Just give him a chance, please? I promise he’s not as fuckin stoopid and retarded fuckin dumbass as you all may think. I often hear “ohhh fresh is a fuckin IDIOT, why would he ever exist?”, and quite frankly I just can’t agree with you. So what if he’s Canadian, white, fagit, ugly, skinny af, glasses, owns 1 shirt, 0 pants, 3 panties? That’s not any of our concern. He once told me in confidence that he’d date Barcotic and I just say “hmm ok man enjoy”. See? We can be nice to each other, it’s not that hard. The last thing I want here is for you all to constantly come to me via PM telling me Fresh is fuckin dumb af literally the fagit of the century I wish he’d fall off a cliff, like seriously guys STOP IT! Ugh, hands down HES a good guy I swear it. Have you heard his audios? I personally think they are great, but some of you say “wow they fuckin suck who’d ever wanna click play on one of his tracks? LMAO NOT ME FAGIT!” Yeah no, that’s rude and mean. I like Fresh, so stop the slander.

fuck you bitch

Phalanx

Pretty sure this is an Infiltration alias but I may be wrong. Either way he’s dope af and has beat big names such as barcotic, and super incredibly small names such as Amen, Spitacular, and Lay Doubt. Dude can easily win the season if he sticks to it. I’m excited to see how this goes, good luck fam.

slecht

How do you say his name, select? Salah? Check? Fagit? Idk man but it irritates the hell out of me. Aside from the username crisis, this guy is pretty dope. Always comes around and drops dope material, looking forward to see what you have in the vault this season. Props on joining imy.

Ryno

Last but not least, and I promise I’m not racist by putting you last, I’m just going in alphabetical order man. Anyways, this dude has always been dope. Known for going from a wordplay guy to an every week fire gun bar competitor. I have no doubt that he’ll go undefeated this season unless he’s faced against the dragon. Been a while since I’ve seen him online and I’m glad he’s here. How’s the stock market? Eat shit.

Prediction Ratings

Soule’ vs. Kill Spree = Kill Spree 90/10

Cody Nash vs. Bag Mandela = Cody Nash 80/20

Zunto vs. Fresh = Zunto 99/1

Bahriman vs. Candy = Bahriman 60/40

Echelon vs. Diso = Echelon 75/25

Ryno vs. Enlightened = Ryno 95/5

UserName vs. slecht vs. Phalanx = Phalanx 65/35

Outro

Well guys that’s it for this week, not much to say so far on the first week. Let’s hope activity stays up so we can run a full course league here. LLL will even start soon if you fagits behave enough. Ttyl.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree @Ryno @Fresh @Cody Nash @Phalanx @Candy @Echelon @Diso @Enlightened @slecht @soul e’ , @UserName @Bag Mandela @

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 1 MAG: A New Beginning!

That Fresh breakdown was mint. Clean write up! Thanks for going easy on me. Hahaha

Soule

I haven't used an alias in over 10 years but cool mag. Look forward to losing.

I dont talk much... When that ppv verse drop you'll see for ya self. Good luck fellas

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

lmao

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Nice mag. Looking forward to this.

Battle Record
    1-0

thanks for the shout outs love you to..

props on the mag ish was dope
    curious más curioso y más curioso

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

DOPE MAGGIE FAM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Poten$y View Post
    I dont talk much... When that ppv verse drop you'll see for ya self. Good luck fellas
    Don’t talk too much? Really you talking the most now lmaoooo