User Tag List

Page 84 of 116 FirstFirst ... 34 74 83 84 85 94 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1729

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: A Disciple's Thread

I am going to participate and read more stuff on here… I’m glad it’s starting to pick up. Between work and school and bf I don’t have that much time unless I stay up late and sacrifice sleep

- - - Updated - - -

Nah cause when you taking pictures and everyone say I’m just bugging or tripping and now MY brain fucked up cause of it!

- - - Updated - - -

Make fun of my slur one more time and I swear

- - - Updated - - -

1762/7 … did you do that to my father?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a put down the weed cause of it and cause the psychic told me to be alert…

- - - Updated - - -

I think someone should do a movie or series on mental health… I was gonna write a book and call it Raising “my name” but then raising kanan came out. I’d say no… pac made DAMN sure I knew I didn’t have to go that route but I do morally support people who had no other choice

- - - Updated - - -

It’s where I was when he left for jail

- - - Updated - - -

I quit 99 with a relapse in 2004 and like I don’t want that to follow me or be my label

- - - Updated - - -

THATS why I’m scared of you…

- - - Updated - - -

Well maybe now I’m finally not walking alone…

- - - Updated - - -

With someone who will tell me as much as he can about what’s going on

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that’s what happens when yours leaves you for dead… but you must’ve not realized how strong I really am

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what happened? Please don’t tell me you was fucking with me and my head too though

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing but fear and nightmares mostly… but a few comfort zones

- - - Updated - - -

Well I’ve walked straight hell… maybe I walk in peace now.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe we are allowed to choose our own path… alright I’ll give you an example of nightmare and mental illness. So like I’m laying on what I could’ve sworn was a straight metal table but I’m in a nightmare in mental so it’s probably not AND the hell trap door I told you all about but the worst part was the stars… hell fire stars I’m like what if the stars we wish on are individual people burning in hell! They can make anything you think is pretty and try to make it ugly.

The scariest in mental? When I woke up and couldn’t figure out how to dial the phone

Keep thinking shit is sweet or funny to you

- - - Updated - - -

Well most times I forget people are even watching with the dumb ass no response or answers so I forget the audience or that people really reading your shit. My bf tells me to stop playing games and I’m not. Like humanity and lives aren’t a game or joke to me… like

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just like someone hate me!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Either way I made a choice and I’m sticking with it… I agreed with my bf for one year (hopefully to be extended) but if I’m that weak for real… then for once I chose and I want it honored

- - - Updated - - -

And that’s on the strength of pac and north myrtle beach

- - - Updated - - -

I trust you, you and you… I’m trying to learn how to trust again too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Hello again, Disciple.
    I just "can't",,,
    I don't know where to begin, or if to at all.
    I feel like your "wall"...deserves something written from me. Um, I would try not to be mean, but MAY trigger you a lil'...

No. No. No. Don't do it. Spree said Stfu.

PhD LADC LPC CCs. Sandra Valente's Avatar

Good morning Pharoahs Army,

This is Dr. Sandra Valente.

I would encourage you not to involve yourself with partaking in this discussion further while our legal case is pending.

If I could kindly refer you to forum post #1180, there are several salacious entries, as well as a myriad of misinformation, alleging malpractice and procedural inaccuracies undertaken by our establishment. These defamatory remarks and unfounded accusations, once cast into the public domain, can cause great financial implications as well as damage ones professional standing in their field.

Our practice do not take kindly to such churlish comments and, as such, our legal advisory board have been instructed to oversee proceedings from herein.

The forum administrator for this website should, as of today, now be in receipt of a formal complaint issued by our legal advisory board. A formal request for the removal of post #1180 has been made. The forum administrator has been notified, in writing, that failure to comply with our request within the allotted timeframe will result is taking further legal action against the owner of this website with immediate affect.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Sandra Vacente, PhD LADC LPC CCs.

Building A-suite 202, Cornerstone Professional PK
    51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798
    Tel: (203) 349-3270
    Building A-suite 202, Cornerstone Professional PK
    51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798
    Tel: (203) 349-3270

@Sandra Valente
    I apologize for not being aware of the most egregious post youve referred to.
    I will check out the post youve referenced, and then render my expert amateur judgement on the legal merits of your cease n desist / libel claims.
    Might I remind you that, by your own admission, this blogger was experiencing acute manic symptoms.
    Certainly not an “excuse” to defame, but perhaps it should be considered before you harm said blogger with litigation, possibly affecting their criminal record and costing financial hardship due to legal defense needs or a suit rendered.
    Thank you for your consideration in this matter, and as someone who is objectively “less manic”, I’m happy to provide a medium here for “translation” or clarifications, whether you want me to or not.
    Have a decent -to-great day.
    ***update / edit
    Sorrry Sandra:
    Upon thorough examination of post #1180, other than your full name being mentioned, and the blogger saying you did a psych eval, called hospital, and later on Disciple called you, few comments about his/her medical records or how they were handled in general— but nothing incredibly specific.
    NOWHERE do I see any evidence of harm or libel to you or your practice, the blogger did not insult or defame you in post 1180. Your full name was dropped and a few vague comments about the psych crisis in question.
    You better have a good legal team for this nothing-burger, Sandra. In sum, you’re wasting your time here, as well as your firm’s resources.
    I still hope you have a decent day, however. ~
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 16th, 2023 at 12:36 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

If I ever do make money I don’t want to get sued for writing back to songs either!!!! I already said 10% therapy fee… is that fair cause idk shit about this business…

- - - Updated - - -

Nah like I didn’t sign up for this and I don’t like strangers on my body that never even asked permission to do so to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

Stress… missed school again… that’s like 5 days in 2 weeks… I see the pattern like when I went back to work 4 years ago like everything was fine I type die to myself by accident then I’m tortured and down and nobody will make them stop or get off me either

- - - Updated - - -

Ima a graduate even if it takes 6 years again

- - - Updated - - -

Hitting someone’s pocket book is one thing… I can respect that but cruelty, torture, humiliation, disrespect, changing someone’s religion and imposing your demands on them with a refusing to stop is another

- - - Updated - - -

When I typed die I knew they were back and I literally ran out of work and called my mom crying cause I knew I was sick again

- - - Updated - - -

Just like I’m doing now… I don’t think I should have to learn how to deal and put up with it… I think they should just have to leave me and my body and spirit alone.., however shit like that happens
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

This reminds me of the first time I got sick and quit IBM 3/17… I went to the dr and started meds and it all went away… but seeing as though the psychic said 2 more weeks of this makes me think back to like yeah it was like 2 weeks later I went to the dr and felt better too. My mom says I cycle every spring and my bf says I need to stop talking so much and recklessly and I say crazy or not more then meets the eye. Witting makes me happy and sometimes it feels like he is trying to take that side away from me too!

- - - Updated - - -

I hate when everybody tells me I’m fine… I had a break down today and kept screaming I AM NOT FINE!!!! How you get people to see and illness that doesn’t usually show on the exterior?

- - - Updated - - -

Not all psych patients shoots shit up… they give a bad name to all of us

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO… but nah not really

- - - Updated - - -

Like… my computer was fucking with me, my car radio was fucking with me, I just feel like… so whoa you know how to make me sick by pulling my triggers… but what did I ever do to any of them that they would even want to or enjoy it?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry the LOL was a sideways comment cause BMF promotes mental health awareness as well…

- - - Updated - - -

You know what the crazy part is? … somewhere along the line I forgot I was an at risk juvenile to begin with!

- - - Updated - - -

Until I stole that Lex… I forgot how much hood I had in me

- - - Updated - - -

Survival mode… you really can’t predict what you would do.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole pac reference and hallucinations and stuff… that’s kinda like God to me and you do really sit there and wonder why someone as iconic and relevant would be around you. I know it’s for my man… I know he didn’t deserve a sentence that long but that he definitely came out a better man. I think it was 52 statements against him and they served him hard because he refused to snitch. Snitching… nah I don’t believe in that either unless it’s a dead wrong violent or sex crime or stalking shit like that… but to trade someone else in to save your own ass is weak to me… that’s just how I was raised. When I thought I was shot I didn’t snitch BECAUSE I know jail makes most people worse and I respect the culture of raising their own. Everything with me is conditional and depends on specific situations.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not trading his ass for shit… I mean just cause you love each other doesn’t mean it always works out but I believe we both deserve some healing and fun now

- - - Updated - - -

If there is some type of game that is being played I choose him as my partner (a year contract on that spiritual marriage shit) and I’m happy cause for ONCE I got to choose who! I didn’t know they were marrying people to me. Who and how?

- - - Updated - - -

My buji mom… when I told her I was going to meet and speak to him she said why? He shot the party up and could’ve killed me too. I told her because I know what it’s like. Reminded her she drove to work with a piece under her seat once and that he served his time and I know what it feels like to be betrayed and have people walking and talking like they better than you! Then she met him and I haven’t seen my mom like anybody before… I mean she was nice to all my bf that she met but for some reason he just fit right in here!

- - - Updated - - -

It literally feels like you are chained to chair and can’t get up like ghosts are holding you down or something… the first time it happened was my MySpace mental breakdown. They don’t even need a reason to do that though… yo fuck their religion for real - I don’t have to deal with or make peace with them. And nah I really wouldn’t help or save them if it’s life or death either. Nor will I suffer cause they some wack ass bitches either

- - - Updated - - -

Punk bitches that will do anything to cover up a minor blemish and admit wrong snd instead they let it blow to extreme purportions no matter the price as long as it’s not them
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I worked my hardest on track 10 wu which seems to be locked up or missing now but wait it might be on my phone still

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I don’t have it… find it guys I’m a cry right now
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

@A Disciple
    Ok, whether you want it or not, a creative blog post directed at you is coming tonight or tomorrow...
    ***TRIGGER WARNING.... It will be a good/evil; light/dark duo-post...DO NOT READ THE DARK SIDE (guess I will italicize one and regular font the other)....

Full Disclosure Disciple,

I also have a history of mental health
    history of spamming text/rap/writings/posts/blogging
    I appreciate your honesty & publications of your thoughts...
    That said, one could argue you take it a bit too far...
    SO

The Sandra shit has made this a whole 'nother ballgame.
    It appears real to me, if it's a troll - excellent.
    If real, I've taunted her lack of evidence for legal action based on a Name-drop and VAGUE posts about the psych-crisis...chrises* I should say....

Anyway,
    At first I did not know you were a female (Why is Sandra calling you Andrew? Are you really a male?...your pic and sex talk is female... i have decided crazy female, and the creative writing post is coming whether you want it or not)...

THIS WILL BE MORE ENTERTAINING TO READERS IF I DO NOT,do research...
    I've read prolly 4-6 posts here of yours, Disciple
    If I went thru the 81 FUCKING PAGES... I could accurately dissect....
    I'm not fucking doing that.
    We will stick with the 4-6 Reads and make TONS OF ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT YOU, hun....for reader entertainment...

Disciple,
    This is in fun, for practice/entertainment
    I respect you and wish you the best in life
    BUT,,,"
    Your open-ness (you must admit) has allowed this possibility
    I am here now, at RB, this is what you must deal with.
    The GOOD GUY regular font you should read
    DO NOT READ THE ITALICS IF YOU're SUICIDAL at all Disciple.

K...
    This is the hype/explain-intro....
    T.b.c. this weekend....
    :-)
    I MAY GET DEVIOUS...WE SHALL LISTEN TO HARD/DARK/AGRESSIVE INSTRUMENTALS FOR THE EVIL SIDE
    EMOTIONAL/SOFT/INSPRING BEATS FOR THE GOOD SIDE ... LOL

if the (other site) remains dead, this is coming soon.

-PA~
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 17th, 2023 at 06:38 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Ok I appreciate the holla back for real but there is no thing called manic dyskinesia - I don’t think. I’m a female. I don’t think it’s real but if ever I wasn’t lying… so it’s not libel… this is how some of the drs treat patients who are mentally ill and i want to help

- - - Updated - - -

Criminal mental? That’s where hanibul lectors go! Do you know how scared I was? Came out like yeah I wish someone would plea insanity…

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not going which is worse but at least in jail you get to sleep behind bars…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

An open letter to @A Disciple
    A Good Vs. Evil creative writing exercise (mix of prose & rhyme/rap)
    A true KEYSTYLE-

Here we Go:
    Intro:
    Hi miss. I'm a crazy person too. Albeit, I'm a bit better now...had some real rough times in, 2003-2005, and then again in 2016...We'll get into it later. Maybe?...I mean, you're open. Why shouldn't I be?
    I'm here to help you.
    Sandra...GONE
    Pharaohs aka "Serg" the "rapper"...here he is.
    Therapy begins. This is an intro maybe. There is a darkside. He is a part of me.
    You let your mental health issues define you. Get it together you stupid/silly bitch/slut. Get it the fuck together.
    Like you speak for all of us? An advocate, for mental health patients?...STOP...focus on YOUR life...do not worry about any other crazies. Just another crazy lady...Stole a motherfucking Lexus when it shoulda been'a Mercedes

Mom:
    My mom is the nicest/sweetest angel....the kindest-hearted selfless angel u would PAY FOR, to have this mother.
    That said, perhaps the mental health issues are hereditary? At least a bit...sometimes she can be a reaaaal bitch to deal w/
    Projection? Lectures? Life choices? Early bedtimes Disciple? Watch your diet. [fat bitch....when u look in the mirror do ya like what ya see?] Don't go to prison. The psych ward|floor, ALSO has had enough VISITS...stupid fucking crazy bitches.....after this post she prolly ask4 dick pix...

Dad:
    Also nice to have a kind dad....ENABLES me, oh yes....kind dad, loyal to his whole FAM,,,raised me RITE...
    he'll die soon of COPD...smoked too many cigs (when e was young) smoked too much weed (back in the day)
    pharaoh?follow in smoke inhalation footsteps... I'm almost 40 Disciple my lungs r a mess...need to fucking quit.
    "cancel that shit/ it's cancerous bitch" (check my gummy track on soundcloud Disciple)
    Did dad * *? Or is he dead?...or both...Did he **? And **?. Again and again....when you were MUCH younger?...or was it step-dad? Or was it just *? You were */ hope he ......he's fuckin dead i know it.... or, in prison....WHY DID MOM STICK W/ HIM SO LONG.....slut u had no chance in life

Siblings:
    Older or younger or both?, or none?....haven't seen much on this (from you), with the admitted small sample size.
    Me? one older one younger (close in age all)....They are great...too bad I don't see'um much they live outta state.
    Smart, like me, they got good jobs & solid/stable significant otherz, good lifes...i jus sit here n write. weed is still my life?
    Frankly, I don't care. If you DO have siblings you prolly over-exageratted Mom (or both parent's) favoritism and OVERREACTED LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, DISCIPLE...Do not be spiteful. If you have siblings they prolly like you (WHEN YOURE NOT FUCKIN CYCLING AND MANIC/DEPRESSED...GOOGLE DYSKINESIA, U STUPID BITCH.... basically ,about the cycling...heheh o, my god, what if this verse made you stopwriting? {idoubt it/ spam it. whore. spam it more until....fucking medical ppl and law enforcement INTERVENE IN YOUR STUPID BLOG HERE...how ...uhh.. next.

Psychics?:
    Try to be a little more rational. Start with googling "rational principles", "rationality", "logic", the "scientific method"....or WHY PSYCHICS R FUCKING BULLSHIT WASTE OF TIME/MONEY....honey.
    oh honey. is the suicide coming? Just a Big Reply - I Bet...lol.

At the risk of sounding like my Evil counter-part..."ditch that shit".
    As you can see, this keystyle - is the best evidence that ANYONE can be a psychic.
    Just takes experience, people skills, a little research, etc...
    I took ONE psych class in college, woulda been my minor, IF I DIDNT FAIL OUT, &get 2 associates l8er!...
    LOL. She didn't graduate highschool. GUARANTEED... Too much dick, weed, maybe even pcp for her EASY G.E.D.....WHICH IF SHE GOT SHE WOULDNT EVEN BE HERE..... PSYCHICS? yeah...lets "CLUTTER OUR MIND MORE" AND discuss futures... and fuck you....she spends big bux on lotto tix i bet...HUNDREDS...(fucking)

Criminal Record:
    Stole a motherfucking Lexus. Pharoh's good side can b. DONE here. Lemme STICK w/ these italicz. I rhyme better he's all prosey no TALENT........Yeah. Was it hot-wired? Or was that your black male accOmplice? Stupid slut in the streets...need a car??
    It sounds more like, to me, a psych chrisis; situation. Perhaps outdoors &need transportation. The keys were there. THE PD DIDNT CATCH 'ER SHE WAS DRIVING HERSELF TO THA HOSPITAL, OR HER SHRINK.
    MAYBE GETTING AWAY FROM ABUSIVE PARENT(S)....
    YOU DONT KNOW SHIT
    LET 'ER EXPLAIN HERSELF
    EVERY1 GOES THRU THINGS
    STOLE A LEXUS? Mad cred. more than thse fake gangsta gunbar wankstas' could've ever SAID...in real life! She did it. Consequences?
    This orgasm-seeking DRUG USING SLUT (if u quit drugs u wouldnt be so psychotic. Occum's Razor. Also a google...uSHOULDdo).....Yeah:
    This bitch stole a car!...went str8 to prison, as they closed the bars....her first THOUGHT... was hope there's a goodlookin lesbo minority d1ke here(,)th't can flick my clit off w/ tung or RAPE ME HARD AND ABUSIVELY B4 I FUCKING LEAVE ;....MOMS ON THE FONE FOR BAIL AND SAID I SHOULDA TAKEN MY MEds
    NOOOOOOO ITS ALL IN theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeir heads not mine....no no im fine. it's all them. I'm Paranoid...but it's all them.
    The dykes toung would be so good....BUT MOMS GR8; and bail was quick, the judge saw mental heatlh and it was rehab AND/OR therapy....IF u Need it...stick with it...stupid (B word.) repeatedly

Psych Record:
    OH....LETS GET INTO IT - ON EDITS.... OR THE NEXT ONE....I'D LOVE TO POST THIS QUICK| N RUN U OUT THE SITE|BITCH

Sex Life:
    My turn, dark-mean-bully.
    Nothing's wrong w/ being a girl, being carnal, being open about it, posting about it?
    Have you heard any of the latest (or we can go back historrrrically)...songs (of many genres).
    Just women being open.
    That's all she's doing here by posting.
    Men want orgasms too.

Disciple, I am platonic w/ you. But just sharing. You might get wet?
    Ah. I got 1-2 top memories of historic sex....Both 2 DECADES OLD
    ....I'm an incel loser now? Maybe... Just writing here...exposing how crazy. I AM TOO...THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS CREATIVE WRITING EXERCISE.... I Can't Control Him Hun,,,,He wants to "climax"...n finish u n post it....
    I HOPE
    I can a word in edgewise, before it ends.
    We WILL Talk psych history, if we're still freinds.eventually on edits.... (anyway)***FINAL trigger alert. You've seen enough. Not much regular font coming up, before he fronts. Posts. Makes you ghost?
    Back again. "They" (everyone) think I'm whack w/ the pen. Half is pretend, honey. You need 2 start putting more pretend, less reallll even tho it makes u FEEL.... ONLINE?? AGAINNNNNN

Neutral-Referee-Mod-Host----quick3rd personality bridge:
    Servant Journalist:

MOTHERFUCK HAD THE SICKEST CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!! LOST IT ON A COMBO OF log-out expiration...... didn't save last shit on Word....AND FUCKING w/ the back button loginout shit fuck you
    THIS IS A TEXTEESE LIFE AND I SWEAR TO GOD.
    {And every1 of you knows I'm not lying. I'm a reader/ writer....it's subconcious & NONverbatim "biting"(my fake career u kno)
    We'll need nicotine and a restart.....

Sex life right?:
    lets close...
    GOOD THING THAT DIDNT \SAVE SHE'D BE DEAD
    hung?
    slit wrist?
    bath water?
    car fumes?
    brb one more quick sex verse
    WHO FOUND YOUR DEAD BODY ON THE NEXT EDIT (Lol)
    Ugly
    wouldn't Touch-u
    (x2)

only hook ur gonna get outta me whore [4 words; no more]
    need more? endless material if u want it. yeah u like this.
    quit writing.

I don't think you look bat at all.
    True pic, open and honest, and you're writing could change the world?
    I mean, see this post?
    This is mostly me.

'Till next time

-PA, aka emcee squared, aka Serg or Servant Journalist
    whatever im calling myself these days right @Zunto ?

pac n nipsy h8 u
    they would never touch u let a lone fuck
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 17th, 2023 at 10:53 PM Reason: 10:51 content edit... WOAH...narcz watchin...hopefully lars saved uncensored

Battle Record
    0-2

Bravo… clapping in awe
    You said some wack ass shit
    But I was nothing left to lose like south paw
    What we fighting for?
    Criminally cryptic while I used to babysit too
    Sitting on clouds that’s 9 and yet I didn’t do it better - true
    My bf always ask me what am I gonna do
    Being reckless speaking too much
    And I’m just like there isn’t much more they can do
    And all them wishes and stuff
    Nickel let me just say counting Pennie’s all the way
    I do I love to write I love to rhyme
    But I hate to fight and I hate wasting time

I got to finish later my bf over…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Thx 4 not over-reacting to my trolling-actions...
    Hf w/ bf, & any of ur bff's
    Don't stress. just a stress test.
    seeing what ur best at!?
    srry i left mess@
    this is just "the message"
    early bedtime; early bedtime(z)
    Yeah u'll fuk w/ my sh1t, if it gets u those hooks...get those hooks hun, if ya keep spammin
    jammin like lofi, n hippie ...whatevers
    oh.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 18th, 2023 at 10:39 AM Reason: In bed by 11. Disciple wanan write-m0re (white hw0re)***

Battle Record
    0-2

To the almost exact 1 year later… talking about the bro club?

I let him in… and in that year I went back to work, school, and getting back up. He changed my life so this next year I want to be there to support him. I always forget he was in for 25. nickis part hit home for me and this song was on the play list we first made for each other. And nah he doesn’t understand how a bitch get so cold she become a THOT but never a whore… I remember the day in the parking garage when he told me about what guys I was cool with were really saying! like I’m a be honest I’m still scared he gonna play me. But I’m glad I opened up and let him in!

- - - Updated - - -

It’s cool pharaoh… I’ve worked on my temper in so many levels it made me a better person and kept me out of jail. It started when I first realized I would actually pull it! And that’s the wrong answer… so I took steps to make sure I wouldn’t! My old friends would say I went soft and I just say nah… I got smarter!

- - - Updated - - -

It scared me to be honest

- - - Updated - - -

The you used to girl… when we were kids and stuff when he went in and the party got laced… but it’s not when I lost it it was when I got an Angel…

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I’m putting the weed down to only when I’m home and feel like it… I have to stay on point and alert and aware. The psychic told me to get out of the clouds when out and about so… I did… I told him it my families religion I get from my mom and he said cool we can go every 3 months - but I taught him how to read my cards and we both have fun talking to them.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe in ghosts too… and aliens…. That make me eccentric to him but nah he doesn’t ever call me crazy. He real stand up…

- - - Updated - - -

Well he believes now… I found another real one.

- - - Updated - - -

The pink and black… my bikini in north myrtle beach when I lost my virginity. Is that why I went crazy… he don’t give a fuck about me? Does he even know what they did? And will he ever protect us? Like… idk much just from movies and what it’s like to be me and crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Pharaoh I’m glad you’re speaking to cause like the drs they ain’t gonna entertain that alternative world you so but as you be honest with others, others will tell you, you not as crazy as you think you are… I would be honored for you to post here and just get it out
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

The first 2 songs here were a bit to taunt you, mentally.

This is the link here I want for you, Disciple. Thanks for talking.
    With this song though, maybe "we" don't need to talk as much. All the "we"'s right?

Ah, but to your point about sharing.
    Yes at some point I will have to share my differing view with the prevailing "disease theory/model" of addiction...As well as the (Sometimes) over-prescribing of meds...

Have a day
    ================================================== ====
    Gang Starr
    Moment of Truth

released on March 31, 1998 [Quarter Century ago - @disciple . Guru got us early:]

[Intro: Sharon]
    No matter what we face
    We must face the moment of truth, baby

[Hook 1]
    They say it's lonely at the top in whatever you do
    You always gotta watch motherfuckers around you
    Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
    We all must meet our moment of truth

[Verse 1]
    The same sheisty cats that you hang with and do your thang with
    Could set you up and wet you up nigga, peep the language
    It's universal, you play with fire it may hurt you
    Or burn you, lessons are blessings you should learn through
    Let's face facts, although MC's lace tracks
    It doesn't mean behind the scenes there ain't no dirt to trace back
    That goes for all of us
    , there ain't nobody to trust
    It's like sabotage, it's got me ready to bust [scratch]
    But I can't jeopardize what I have done up to this point
    So I'ma get more guys to help me run the whole joint
    Cultivate, multiply, motivate or else we'll die
    You know I be the master of the who, what, where and why
    See when you're shinin', some chumps'll wanna dull ya
    Always selfish, jealous punks will wanna pull ya
    Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket
    'Cause they love it to see your ass squirm like a worm
    But just as you'll receive what is comin' to you
    Everybody else is gonna get theirs too
    I ain't no saint, therefore I cannot dispute
    That everyone must meet their moment of truth

[Hook 2]
    Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
    You may not know the hardships people don't speak of

It's best to step back, and observe with couth
    For we all must meet our moment of truth

[Verse 2]
    Sometimes you gotta dig deep when problems come near
    Don't fear, things get severe for everybody everywhere
    Why do bad things happen to good people?
    Seems that life is just a constant war between good and evil
    The situation that I'm facin' is mad amazin'
    To think such problems can arise from minor confrontations
    Now I'm contemplatin' in my bedroom pacin'
    Dark clouds over my head, my heart's racin'
    Suicide? Nah, I'm not a foolish guy
    Don't even feel like drinkin' or even gettin' high
    'Cause all that's gonna do really is accelerate
    The anxieties that I wish I could alleviate
    But wait, I've been through a whole lot of other shit before
    So I oughta be able to withstand some more
    But I'm sweatin' though, my eyes are turnin' red and yo
    I'm ready to lose my mind, but instead I use my mind
    I put down the knife and take the bullets out my 9
    My only crime was that I'm too damn kind
    And now some scandalous motherfuckers wanna take what's mine
    But they can't take the respect that I've earned in my lifetime
    And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
    So like they say, every dog has its day
    And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
    So I pray, rememberin' the days of my youth
    As I prepare to meet my moment of truth

[Interlude]
    You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

[Verse 3]
    Yo, I got one lyric pointed at your head for start
    Another one is pointed at your weak-ass heart
    Now if I pull the trigger on these fully-loaded lines
    You're gonna wish I would've pulled a black 9
    I mack dimes, crack the spines of the fake gangsters
    Yeah the bitin' triflin' niggas and the studio pranksters
    Yo, lookin' at the situation plainly: will you remain, G?
    Or will you be looked upon strangely?
    I reign as the articulator with the greater data
    Revolvin' on the TASCAM much doper than my last jam
    While others struggle to juggle tricky metaphors
    I explore more to expose the core
    A lot of emcees act stupid to me
    And we have yet to see if they can match our longevity
    But anyway, it's just another day

Another fake jack I slay with my spectac' rap display
    Style's smooth but rugged, you can't push or shove it
    You dig it and you dug it 'cause like money you love it
    The king of monotone, with my own throne
    Righteously violent prone, my words bring winds like cyclones
    Stormin' your hideout, blockin' out your sunlight
    Your image and your business were truly not done right
    Throw up your He Allah Now Divine Saviours
    You got no hand skills, there's no security to save ya
    No pager, no celly, no drop top Benz-y
    I came to bring your phony hip-hop to an ending
    My art of war will leave you sore from the abuse
    'Cause you must meet your moment of truth

[Hook 3]
    They say it's lonely at the top in whatever you do
    You always gotta watch motherfuckers around you
    No one is untouchable, no man is bulletproof
    We all must meet our moment of truth

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=153471
    @disciple
    check this link of my newest /mixed with others' oldies collab.

Nice post below. Approve! - well done, check msg on your other drop~
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 22nd, 2023 at 05:55 PM