Re: A Disciple's Thread

il be your prince charming lil lady

here is a song i like

curious más curioso y más curioso

Battle Record
    1-0

- - - Updated - - -

i once worked in this all goods store and i ran off with this young lady into the library/book section because it was a special one it had both in the store and we hid out she told me all about this book called twilight..

then a few years later i saw at the cinema

and then at a new years party it got brought up again when i was in the bedroom with two girls..

so i bought the book

as far as music goes i think this song is like this one
    what do you think

Battle Record
    1-0

you got quit a fan base the people down the bottom who visited your thread cutie

im just watching life as a house one of my fav films yall seen it

Last edited by Candy; January 27th, 2022 at 08:08 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Like even that was just deleted from my phone and a pic I posted before… if it’s god it’s one thing… but a man and people that breathe the same air as me? How does that even fucking happen? ESPECIALLY perves and sex offenders? It’s probably why I got sick again and lost another job… like March… a while ago… but when I started to lose time again last week… HELL NO… HELL TO THE FUCKING NO

- - - Updated - - -
    @Candy that’s sweet candy… the last thing I want or need is a man right now. I’m gonna go take a bath in bleach brb

- - - Updated - - -

Nah the dr called me the same day or day after my dad passed

- - - Updated - - -

He died June 23rd but I didn’t see the pervert since he showed me them pics to bitch me

- - - Updated - - -

Nah and then telling my family this is my dream? When I woke up after I was shot and came after seeing my family I though the nightmare was finally over… but worse? A nightmare beyond comprehension up and down the east coast. And everytime they or I swear it’s finally over ITS NOT!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t need the slave lecture either… I’m Italian… when the FUCK did Italians have slaves?

- - - Updated - - -

My first major was polo sci - civil and social justice… like… you got the wrong bitch I swear!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Candy I’ll catch up on the threads later… I’m stuck on stupid just sitting here staring right now

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I never wanted to sing or rap but I realized it was probably Mannys dream to. He still in the studio I think and I do hope he gets it. I never heard him but I assume he’s good. Best wishes homie!

- - - Updated - - -

Like what the fuck is really going on and how and why it come to all this?

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted a baby… that was my dream

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve been writing my entire life… when I was a kid I used to write stories for fun and when my hands were burned somehow driving thru the city back to Long Island like… over my pen? All this over my pen? Is that what’s up? My ex seen them it took like a year or 2 to heal
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

"Nah I never wanted to sing or rap but I realized it was probably Mannys dream to"

Battle Record
    1-0

i use to listen to this song when it first came out
    and i came from a poor family which use to live in a caravan park and she came from a rich family who gets 1million dollars back every year in tax for their art business - and between us for that short time money didnt matter

and i still got to take her to expensive restaurants and i use to sneak into her bedroom when her parents were asleep and we would lay and hug and kiss n such

Battle Record
    0-2

Trinity… put the word in lights and next round was too far and like… all this for what?

- - - Updated - - -

I never even messed with that man and made it clear to him on many occasions!!! And like… him, them bitches, or those bitches and like

- - - Updated - - -

Over my dead body will I EVER turn to those bitches who did this to me to begin with!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just because I woke up and know now doesn’t mean you’re going to take the opportunity to trick me and try to tell me this my religion, culture, creed, or blood. Those evie e’s gots to go… I wasn’t put here on earth to suffer over weak as bitches like you!

- - - Updated - - -

And YOU wolf?!!? Why do you even want a bitch that doesn’t want you back? Playing opera music on my voicemail at work and I’m confused all day. You think I was put here to be some retarded sick bitch for some hairy, ugly, and disgusting senior citizen who is probably top pedi to even begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry… can’t stand opera music and this shit here isn’t design a bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I think my dad told me who had me raped in my Bourne city and like… you not getting away with this! You’re not going to sit here and disrespect me especially torture me when I didn’t even do a thing to offend ANY of you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And here I was minding my own business when…

- - - Updated - - -

LIFE STORY!!!! And I’m tired as fuck!!!!! I’m fucking losing time again…

- - - Updated - - -

You really trying this again? ARE YOU?!?? You really think that maybe on this round I’ll EVER side with or be with you?!??!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe when they finally leave me alone I can get back to normal

- - - Updated - - -

Your sick ugly voice sound like cains in poltergeist!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

How old is you?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok… I’m done. Maybe I’ll go take that bath now…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

im 37 whats your age

Battle Record
    0-2

NO WAY IN HELL AM I WATCHING THAT… the guy reminds me of the creeper I saw in a dream (a dream dream like sleeping dream) and repulses me. I can’t even watch it!!! @Candy
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

respect loves you xoxo

Battle Record
    0-2

It is fucking 3am and they refuse to stop fucking with me and my body. Every fucking night until like 7am and I am tired as fuck. Where’s my god cause they not it and they can’t demand to change my religion or nature too. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF and they act like rape, torture, stalking, mental and physical abuse is dismissive. They refuse to stop making me kiss my hands and EVERYTHING about them makes me sick. ESPECIALLY the way they smell

- - - Updated - - -

You smell so bad because your souls are so rotten… so get off my beautiful one cause I worked hard on it and you can’t have it
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

i quoted part of that that ish was deep my lil lady

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy I know that flip life… my dad eas rich and my mom was poor when she left him. My moms house in the hood, my dads a private community and like… I lived both lives and I understand what you saying.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL to the soul thing

- - - Updated - - -

Came home and the light was flickering… I said hi dad and it stopped. I was crying the other day cause like even when I was a baby he was the only one that could hold me - I’m still real like don’t touch me with people.

Water to my leg just now… a bunch of different strangers on my body like guess who isn’t working for me probably cause I am so like don’t touch me. Even worse after the assault. But there is one dr I don’t mind and doesn’t bother me but I don’t want to play guess who especially with people splitting and mixing shit. That probably makes no sense to you huh?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was my flame - then 2-3 more jumped on too

- - - Updated - - -

On that alone shit… maybe they hear me this way… I have a birth registration not certificate. I would have to go to court to get my birth certificate I think according to what I read. I was born on 4/26 and registered 4/28 so like that’s 3 days (my first 3 days) alone… that’s probably why when I’m upset I just want to be alone. Especially when it feels like everyone hates me.

- - - Updated - - -

My family was highly religious until we found out the priests were hurting children. Now me and my mom just look at each other like idk LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I remember the night I saw him or the player… waking up and grabbing his hand like FINALLY and passing back out because the peace and comfort I felt was something like I never felt before. But they been switching shit everywhere and to everybody. I hate that lust shit or even any of this extra. Between feeling him or him or that and that. I mean guess who for real? And like nah… so I can’t trust or understand that stuff now either…

- - - Updated - - -

I felt it 3x with my ex R… but if I would’ve married him would’ve been miserable cause everything changed. Like what’s up with that switching shit? It took 6 years to realize he was the wrong guy so I always say if I’m a promise my god to he with someone the rest of my life I have to be sure. So I would be engaged like 10 years minimum I think… I mean how can you even be sure?

- - - Updated - - -

All that fake shit when I’m just looking for real

- - - Updated - - -

Now another ass hole popping my ear and he KNOWS I can’t stand him for the abuse he does to me too and like… eye to eye… I don’t want to play guess who. I want to be safe and secure my personal boundaries and comfort zone and none of them will respect that or let me except the dr I DO like. Like…

- - - Updated - - -

Hawaii around 7:30am Eastern time come back… how do we talk?

- - - Updated - - -

THAT? That was a joke because I believed in the concept and like… them bitches SO effing stupid I can’t even fathom the real shit I have gone thru because of them and they really do need to just let go and leave me alone. I’m well aware we go crazy but I firmly believe it is because the wrong people are demanding to wake me up. Or block everytime my family comes back for me…

- - - Updated - - -

WHY?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Sad as fuck right now…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

My family was highly religious until we found out the priests were hurting children. Now me and my mom just look at each other like idk LOL
    respect lol

family is family they always going to be ignorant

your story kind of reminds me of that movie traffic where this gang of rich kids that dont really realize theyre rich and they all hang out and just act like kids do..

i had a fiance we had sex right before we broke up which was a month before the wedding and then i asked if she was pregnant and she didnt reply then i saw pics of her with a child that suited the age of a possible pregnancy so you know i trusted her plus she was smart so i dont think she would but it was kind of left in the air..

i went to a massage place for the first time for non medical reasons.. i was like following babe ruth and michael jordan and their channel kept popping up with relation to when i was doing it to survive and i was like these people cool so if they and their channels keep hovering around about a massage then maybe its what i should do.. and then i get then and shes like take all of your clothes off and at that very moment i realized those places are more like the places paris hilton talks about where they just want to see you naked..

when i was in hospital these five security gaurds some in uniform some not grabbed me which were all boys and took me to this room and held me down then a girl comes in and pulls down my pants and injected me with something they then put a straight jacket on me and i woke and and went back hanging around all the other people after a day i was put in there because i wouldnt let a lady burn herself.. their rules and their place so i just agreed.. but its a little extreme kinda like the belief your talking about so say you are catholic like paris hilton the belief is highly based on reproduction to conserve life and live to the future but if your development is slower or higher then what is of the belief as a whole things are going to contorted when if you positioned yourself in life where the belief of your family and your belief of your belief can co-exsist then there wouldnt be any turmoil of who did who wrong it would just be thats how they are

thats just how i look at, because people are just people, and our story is really just too little to really be caught up on what one does in life we got shit like bears that sleep walk birds that carry fire dogs that talk stuff like that
    even a rock is more signicant that what another person does in my world..

so i say just enjoy doing what you do whether its to yourself to your belief or to another person

how was your sleep and cool dreams to tell me about?