User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 177

Thread: Who's Still Around?

Stranger

Re: Who's Still Around?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Bro, please tell me what SS is. What the fuck is SS that is so damn important that our classic threads, (which I will have you know that by survivor paradox shows that only the old stuff is good, otherwise it wouldn't get pulled up) are inaccessible, those story arcs and conversations will forever not be whole, ever. Ever.

I'm fucking waiting, this better be good. What the fuck is an SS?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, somewhat related, I see that there is the run it back section, I also see that it is technically in the lounge, and I am satiated at this moment. I cannot speak to the longevity of that satisfaction, but for now I am not mad about that.

So while I have you here can you please go vote in the poll on my coronavirus thread? I need that data.
    sacred scriptures is also a RB classic that is more important than troll threads from 20 years ago, you can still post in them but it's not necessary to keep threads that are several years old on the front page, I mean if we was trying to revive the site new people seeing pages that are several years old is not good for business.

I mean it's acceptable to have maybe a few but not every other thread be like that.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
    Your avatar makes you sus.
    he was the best character in the last stranger things tbh.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    sacred scriptures is also a RB classic that is more important than troll threads from 20 years ago, you can still post in them but it's not necessary to keep threads that are several years old on the front page, I mean if we was trying to revive the site new people seeing pages that are several years old is not good for business.

I mean it's acceptable to have maybe a few but not every other thread be like that.
    Fucking listen to yourself, man!

'i mean if we was trying to revive the site.. '

I AM THE SITE!

Do you fucking couple of smart guys think you're going to revive interest in rap battles?

This was the domain that had the fucking words rap battles in the fucking domain, and still wasn't the best or most popular fucking one!

You sound fuckin dumb, Dia. And if you and enoch or w\e actually had a conversation that had anything that you just mentioned brought up, it was a dumb fucking conversation It was a waste of everybody's fucking time.

Stop fucking with my shit, Dia.

Fuckin dummy.

You know the survival of this site entirely depends upon myself and @Spartacus . Understanding this is the difference in you being an impediment against any revival or a side piece in the project.

Stranger

you keep asking for admin when there was none around you sent the site back 100s of years, LITERALLY!

you keep asking for admin when there was none around you sent the site back 100s of years, LITERALLY!
    I ushered in the Golden Era of this site. You know this. Do not tell fibs.

Battle Record
    0-2

Well I want some credit too for holding it the fuck down talking to myself when everyone was gone all those years.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Soule

That ass though.

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Well I want some credit too for holding it the fuck down talking to myself when everyone was gone all those years.
    Not a chance.

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO... yeah that's what most of them say. Like I wanted this guy to be happily surprised when we got to meet once so I sent him this pic bent down between my legs and up so it looked real flat from that angle. I kinda regret doing that now. Like maybe that's why we never met.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

I want credit for unbanning everyone.

Soule

I remember when Gay Kenny/Kenny The Gay was banned for being...well... gay. Kept making the staff uncomfortable by inboxing them shit and filling the forums with gay pictures and posts.

I remember when Gay Kenny/Kenny The Gay was banned for being...well... gay. Kept making the staff uncomfortable by inboxing them shit and filling the forums with gay pictures and posts.
    I recall there was a substantial portion of the population here who wanted nothing more than to be overwhelmed by pictures of men bopping baloneys.

Stranger

That fact that you remember that aint even sus, it's confirmed.

Soule

Again, you can't call people gay when you're rocking that Avatar and you talk about penis more than anybody on the internet.