User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Landed a placement w Tyga.... WOW!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Landed a placement w Tyga.... WOW!

Damn.. I guess consistency + putting in the hours pays off.

I am the only producer here that has stuck to it, everybody else quit. It was easy for me to continue as I had a passion for it, even when the market got flooded full of producers. Shit everybody and there mamas are producers now.

Long story short, I sent Tyga a beat pack. His management finally came back to me and confirmed Tyga will be using at least one of the beats I sent. I have no idea when it will be released or none of that. I'm grateful though, but not gonna lie I'm dying for more details lol.

Out of all the beats I sent, I think this one has to be one that he's gonna use.

I'm not sure if I should even upload it. I'm thinking I might take it down just to be safe... But yea exciting times for sure. Time to put RB on my back and take it to the industry lmao.

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

Re: Landed a placement w Tyga.... WOW!

Congrats! I stuck with it, although I produce cinematic orchestra for mostly video games. I ditched hip hop because 99% of beats and lyrics are cancer now days. Except you, that beat is fire.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by schizmatic View Post
    Congrats! I stuck with it, although I produce cinematic orchestra for mostly video games. I ditched hip hop because 99% of beats and lyrics are cancer now days. Except you, that beat is fire.
    Your name sounds really familiar. Where's your page so I can check out some of your beats?

I was Palamoon way back in the day

Battle Record
    0-2

I missed this one... congratulations!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919