Do you believe in love?

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Do you believe in love?

Do you believe in love?

At first sight or second sight, do you believe in love?
    And happily ever after....

Re: Do you believe in love?

I'm in love right now so yes I believe in love. Hope she's the one for me. We met online at best video chat app with strangers. It's great app to chat with different girls and make private video calls. Useful app for dating and it's easy to find new friends with this app too. Recommend.
    Last edited by joombo; July 16th, 2021 at 11:04 AM

Love is the ultimate... but as far as me? My soulmate? Probably a BEST BEST friend as many of mine that has betrayed and as quick as I change my mind about men. They say there are 2 loves... I agree and they are for better or for worse - I haven’t met anybody I’m willing to take that risk for yet.

- - - Updated - - -

PS I can tell if i would sleep with someone or not usually in the first 10 minutes... I don’t even bother to waste my time on someone I wouldn’t. Unless it’s strictly platonic (as was)
    DISCLAIMER: the word faggot is not used to describe a sexual orientation but rather the action of acting just like a bitch! Sorry to anyone I offended! ~ CLA919

Yes, I believe in love although I have noticed, it doesn't last long. If I enter into a relationship, after like 2 years or a certain time, I get bored, and I feel I need a new relationship. So these relationships don't last long, its just for a short period of time.

gsf-promounts | gsfslides | guidomaggi | guidomaggi.it
    Last edited by JuniEdith; August 3rd, 2021 at 05:17 AM
    just happy to be here

So don't get married and just re up every 2 years then... or find a spouse that is down with your quirks. My gma never married or dated after my gpa died. It was love as she describes it but now my mom says shes so mad at him she doesn't even want to be buried in the same cemetary. IDFK either. I wanted that same until death to death brings us back together again but yeah... maybe that's just impossible. You think life is round 1 or 2?
    DISCLAIMER: the word faggot is not used to describe a sexual orientation but rather the action of acting just like a bitch! Sorry to anyone I offended! ~ CLA919