Guys...

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Guys...

Guys...

Iím not scared... I just donít understand what a nightmare has to do with us?
    DISCLAIMER: the word faggot is not used to describe a sexual orientation but rather the action of acting just like a bitch! Sorry to anyone I offended! ~ CLA919

Re: Guys...

Theyre doing it again and they refuse to leave me alone and stop forcing me to kiss my own hands... and my blurry vision. I'm not going to be sick and wear glasses if I don't have to. You know I had a license pic in my sports bra... that was impossible too but as soon as I questioned it I forgot and dimissed it as impossible too. Just trying to break free... cause they fucked with my head so hard and for so long that I can see delusional now. Test him... and if so our style so everyone know they better npt even think about trying it again. How does that happen for real?
    DISCLAIMER: the word faggot is not used to describe a sexual orientation but rather the action of acting just like a bitch! Sorry to anyone I offended! ~ CLA919

Re: Guys...

My kid is upset... I can feel it and thats not fair. Why are they doing this to me and my family to even begin with? I don't want to be forced to share my body with spirits that thinks my body is theirs not mine or that we will ever get along and share it. You have no right to change my god and religion and I'm just trying my best to get thru this hell now too. They swear I'm going to kill myself over people like them.