Online flower shop

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Online flower shop

Online flower shop

I have a shop where we sell flowers. I want to set up online sales and delivery of my business. Where do you think I should start?

Re: Online flower shop

I think there are a lot of options nowadays . The first option is promotion through social media. I think the first thing you need to do is to understand what kind of audience you want. Personally, I'd recommend you look into promoting through Reddit. The essence of this promotion is very simple. You understand how many people read this site, don't you? So there's a service called buy reddit upvotes . I will not tell you enough to not scare you, but I want to tell you that this is one of the most effective methods in principle. I think you should have looked into it a long time ago.

Thank you for such an informative reply. How long have you been working with them?

My eyes change color like mood rings and I'm at a disadvantage - not trife but fuck a credit card they pop me for less. The only people I'm talking to is the songs that god me thru this and the people that can relate to how I see. I'm going to remain anonymous besides it'd be my kids decision any way. I just write... and in fact I'm gonna use the disclaimer NOT based on actual facts.

- - - Updated - - -

That pic remind me of the witch shop in the craft. I have nothing against it, it's just not my lifestyle... I like my angels that spit life savers and shit.
    DISCLAIMER: the word faggot is not used to describe a sexual orientation but rather the action of acting just like a bitch! Sorry to anyone I offended! ~ CLA919