Do you remember your best relationships?

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Do you remember your best relationships?

Do you remember your best relationships?

I am tired of my current relationship. It's like we're tired of each other . I want something new. What can you tell me about it?

Re: Do you remember your best relationships?

I don’t want a relationship or anything... what I want is to know what’s up with my kids PRIVATELY and stop posing and getting confused long enough to TRY and get better. Seven years straight hell and they won’t even let me TRY to recover. Why they so strong and get their way instead?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m going to try to sleep... I’m fucking EXHAUSTED!!! And nah right now I don’t have the strength to go back down.

- - - Updated - - -

They’re making me run thru all their demons, trying to change my personality... I KNOW what they did to me for facts. But what I can’t understand is someone on my body that God would let disrespect me too.

- - - Updated - - -

TIRED AS FUCK
    DISCLAIMER: the word faggot is not used to describe a sexual orientation but rather the action of acting just like a bitch! Sorry to anyone I offended! ~ CLA919

The best relationships I have ever had were definitely the ones I started after using usa dating classifieds. I was kinda stressed and anxious about the fact I'm looking for a partner online, but my boyfriend turned out to be an awesome person. Sp, it seems like dating online is not bad at all ahah.

I got my purples back... I’m STILL grown when I remained focused. M idgaf about something I’m not even built for but dang they like 30 now... how much time you gonna sit there and let them run out on us? You know I’m strong cause if it was flipped? Just think about it... LoL I do love you to death but watch who you telling what cause like I can’t tell what you want. Yeah they get away with it... they get away with it all. I can’t believe I blamed my step dad cause I was so confused I couldn’t tell WHAT was going on. And we never laughed so hard when they said the “the steel protect your bitch line”... that’s the thing about “war” the memories you make thru it all. And in the dark “we still survived thru the bad parts”

- - - Updated - - -

He was dead 10 minutes... he’s reacting to pain though and we’re waiting on the cat scan results now... it’s back to I-95 tonight. Idky my mom won’t fly. Just know as much of a prick he can be - he was always on our side too.

- - - Updated - - -

He had the pics...
    DISCLAIMER: the word faggot is not used to describe a sexual orientation but rather the action of acting just like a bitch! Sorry to anyone I offended! ~ CLA919

It happens very often that people get tired of each other. This is normal. We all want something new. It's human nature. It doesn't mean that you don't love your partner or want to end the relationship. Maybe you need to renew the relationship with dates, gifts, or something new in sex (for example lingerie harness ). Think about it
    Last edited by AlanW; June 28th, 2021 at 07:29 PM

my best relationship was in college

They were all pretty bad, even the good ones. But the scariest was I almost married one in the beginning but I ended up miserable and we fell apart and lost it all after 6 years. It took 6 years to see real. If I ever get married I might stay engaged 10. I'm to scared to break a promise to God. And after everything I've been for I'm tired of for worse.

In my opinion, this is not such a serious problem, because such issues can be resolved with the help of a lawyer. But when it comes to the device of personal life after a divorce, then of course you should trust only your own feelings or, for example, use the popular dating app coffee meets bagel australia. I'm really happy that I was advised to join, because many of the participants are really very nice people.