“Sometimes I feel I got to get away”…

Lesson 2, you talk too much about shit you think doesn’t even matter will get you caught up in something and pistol whipped
And they’ll hate you even more if you white until they see you when all that shit get flipped
Who aired my boy out… soaked in blood from my neck to my knee
And yeah that’s just how shit go when you signed up and locked to some type of purgatory
And I’m right here… nothing to lose go figure
“Dawg you knew I flew”
I guess I’ll blame Jigga

When you stacking you cant be pulling out just in front of anybody
And when you checking, shit is so real… you’ll even question your own family
I’ll violate but still will give you a way out
Cause “You can’t ever see the devil” no doubt
But when the world move slow and you hear some type of echo
That’s when the natives are free
And you only get 2 choices and one second to decide what it’s going to be
I ain’t fucking playing there’s too many worlds and you got to worry about the next
But most of them bitches think all they got to do is just confess
Even when you allocute you still go to jail
So remember that most times you not given the option of posting bail

“It’s either me or you believe me dawg I know someone like you ain’t got shit to lose”

I swore I’d never pull it, and was shocked when I almost did
Put my cell phone in the bushes and went off the grid
He knew I was coming for him but still answered the door
Looked me dead in the eye and it made me respect him more
Then he said something so real, it changed my perspective on everything to this day
I’d still be counting years but now for him I will forever be thankful and pray

“It was probably 50 that stopped that” (cause he picked up my notebook and started laughing at my scribbles)

You never know what’s gonna be the moments where it’s either your best or your worst
And you hardly see the angels coming when you live life like it’s a gift and a curse
Throat closing, drowning at the liquor store – you run and you done
I ain’t the top pick, but on the topic… I’m 5 and served with no gun

- - - Updated - - -

Stuck in the 90s or what ever... cause that's how long I been out. ;o) The trauma though... it helps to just spit it out. And seriously as crazy as I am and be. It kinda makes me feel better when nobody listens to my outbursts... less humiliation - cause I really do be just tripping sometimes. I've been in treatment since I was 13... and I did EVERYTHING they said and it got worse. Now I'm to the point like I want peace and comfort and tired of therapy and this and that... so I started smoking weed again - some mornings i just lay back and smile. It's like a full body massage.
""