User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: g-herbo dis bars

Banned

g-herbo dis bars

your shoes are like your bag issues, and stepping to these tender bars, you could get you the full menu
    no tinder, shirts coming off, if i would hit those notes, let tenors c.g.i. render out the fact you snitch, dude
    space heaters bout to go flying out your window, when you pissing thin pants, whizz on your blot spot
    ash your ass tray thing, at your damn tin face, cuz i'm in the rows with the saints and column a good god
    placental walls might even fall down, but this ain't a greasy war like troy, this is b-boy destroy on little boys
    central computer fragging might buy you a nice slick leather jacket, but i got your faggot ass a fracking toy, yo
    your dutches packages filled with the herbs, get gutted on the curb, if you stutter that's another dumb word
    lighters sparking on that bird flip, flap and punch you out your perch while you're leaning, syrup jerping
    papers got you wrestling matches on lunch off lurch while you should a purchased some wine first
    try to pencil in some pray time to get your crying, lying ass back to church, while lines lighten your bitch's purse
    keyboard cypher rats and cellar cats with black dogs up in the attic, talking squirrel chatter trapping
    chair smashing girl tapping the cabbage, shit, wack world average garbage furled up merle haggard
    your bitch's carpets round means i can take your sandals off, or you're roaming with them charges rolling
    your own coffee table might be your sandwich sucker, but i ain't known as the marty though, for non-proing
    mugs might be your r.i.p., but i got my d.n.c. with my g.n.c., serious as you really trying to breathe
    this that glasses tipping action, like your shouldn't have talked like that if your still knocked out, like 1-2-3

Banned

Re: g-herbo dis bars

www.MindCREM.com
    all my writing

ReverbNation.com/TwyllTheChyllTyrant
    top song, "Ice Man"
    gots these lurx

check it out
    Neil Young singing a bunch

Battle Record
    0-2

This was great and the flow was amazing - I think you'd be able to come across better with your bars laid out in a form we can see the beginning and end to rather than a paragraph. But real shit and it was real good.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned

thanks,

check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...dq7D0lguwd3PUw
    my new album.