User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: (Free For Profit) "Heat" | Free For Profit Beats

(Free For Profit) "Heat" | Free For Profit Beats

Please subscribe to help me reach 100 subs! I hope y'all like this beat!

Re: (Free For Profit) "Heat" | Free For Profit Beats

That thang is knockin boy people be scared to answer the door hahah. Nice job!! You got a great blend with the sub and the kick.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Thanks, a lot. =D

Battle Record
    11-5

It started off quite strong.

But when the drums came in, it kind of felt all over the place. Maybe that was just the hook - this verse part sounds a little more on time. I don't know what drum sequence you had before but it was kind of off in my opinion. Maybe the snare was placed where a kick should be?

Not a huge fan of the little string hits. Or maybe its the choirs - they don't blend well, but it could be the extremely generic sounding choir.

The bass is too loud. Overall, I would say this needs some more polishing.

But, you have a good foundation. Keep practicing man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: