User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: In OSRS the content needs to be really interesting

In OSRS the content needs to be really interesting

And in OSRS since if it consistently doesn't hit the 75% threshold for RS gold votes, then the work is moot, the content needs to be interesting. But remember that it can't be a new ideal method to train the ability, otherwise it's to get nerfed because it is more XP/h than the current best method, and those who already maxed cry and whine about the grind they moved through being invalidated. This is the only reason I would not say OSRS is the better match. It is pretty much the variant, for game integrity and whatnot.

However, the fact there isn't any upgrades which ever get additional that speed without being exceptionally click-intensive/grindy af, it's not something I would ever be in a position to recommend to a friend who never player RS back in 07. In RS3, however at least in RS3 you can manage to become an adult. You have a child/full period job/etc. And can just spend 2 hours a day, maximum? With OSRS you are going to spend months getting to foundation 50s higher. RS3 will let you reach the interesting game content without needing to wait.

I never understood this easyscape mentality. Whats my benefit? Oh. Skilling is not enjoyable, click intensive skills are even less, because the rewards are not there. This achievement hunting mentality should really just stop. You reach a 99? Friends and family will congratz you, but you'll move on about it and very possibly never benefit from it. Runescape is a af game and all this 200M or 120 or even 99ing a skill usually will result in what? A tap on the back and a you probably will never wear, since the benefits kick before that.

Worst part is, that early or mid level rewards matter because you move beyond them. I have been considering playing Ironmen before since the rewards you unlock there really matter before game. Sure when you tryhard enough you'll max before a main scaper casual, but damn hell this sub pretends that everyone is able to cheap RuneScape gold acquire 20m/h easy ( when they are utilizing a 1b+ worth of gear ) or focus so intensively to get high xp speeds while skilling ( I can never achieve these speeds I see posted here or wiki ) But I sure as hell wont be together with even less XP rates than mainscape.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: In OSRS the content needs to be really interesting

Shut up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: In OSRS the content needs to be really interesting

So you want some too?

Shut up.