User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Have some questions... understand my side

Battle Record
    0-2

Have some questions... understand my side

How come I don't remember anything about my POA but it was in my handwriting?
    How was I wearing that in my license pic? Like how you sit in DMV for hours and not even know it? I know what I wore and it wasn't that - I can't stand sports bras let alone wear it alone like I'm some white trash?
    Why do they always make me sick, I lose money, forget things, it makes me glitch retarded, and I dress and even decorate tacky...
    I'm tired of getting sick and losing myself... it's going to take hours before I can pick something out to work tomorrow until I give up and say fuck it I'll just wear this. I can't even fucking think straight. I'm not giving those people or them bitches the attention and I don't understand how I get sick like this so easily. People like THEM? Walking me like I'm some dog? I deserve peace and comfort in my own body and I can't even get that but rarely. Where's MY family and why do they let them? BTW, what up Ced - it's been a while since I seen the black... I still got your back but them? Come on LOL. I miss you, but I understand and it's best cause I'll never in my life be the mistress. And you? You mighta made me. I love you for real and I'm sorry at times I was so verbally abusive - you'd be that angry too and you know it. One day you gonna see once you see past their lies. Besides Erin and Kate, I ain't EVER have a best friend like you. Miss you.

- - - Updated - - -

Purple and pink found the pot... and I was only one factor... just to make sure no one touched me. I really hope my Dad wouldn't believe or chose their side over mine... why does it seem like when I get to MY family that MY family is mad at me? Like what is going on so I can set the record straight cause them bitches MASTERS of manipulation. For real, for real.

- - - Updated - - -

i can't stand all their personalities either... I'm not their trash can but I tried EVERYTHING to make it stopped. Moved, went to the witch store and tried to send it back 2x even carved my own candle once. I've gotten away from everybody that betrayed me. Never made an oath or promise with them or anybody for that factor. Like, I have more important shit to deal with and yeah, you left me alone and sick like this and fine what ever but... I'm the only one that doesn't understand what is even going on.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: Have some questions... understand my side

The answer to all that crap is because this is actually fags "dot" com.

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m sorry I said that gay shit... I don’t remember what you said that just made me so mad. I was still insane after JUST getting home. And I know I started this but I can’t explain how I really had no clue but at the same time kinda did. It’s kinda funny that you dissed me now after I wrote listen to your heart so sure you wouldn’t. But when I saw droid is when I regretted it all and fell out laughing. I obviously never been good at making friends or at least keeping them but I really liked you. And like I’m sure I told you - got thru the tapping shit like this and airing out without getting sick like they still making me now. And the way you died... ironic but I don’t get it or what you were trying to say or if I even told you that story about my parents. I’m at a bbq and about to leave - maybe one day I’ll catch you later
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

I have no idea what you're talking about in general and in this therad.

Battle Record
    0-2

Yeah... that sounds more like you
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919