User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 'Higher Place' (for all my smokers)

Battle Record
    11-5

'Higher Place' (for all my smokers)

From the album "Problem Smoking", available where you consume your music.

Written, Composed, Recorded, and Engineered by Chad 'L.E' McGhie.
    Video Shot/Edited by Mhad Photography

FEEDBACK LINKS:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...at-with-violin
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...L-LOFI-HIP-HOP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: 'Higher Place' (for all my smokers)

I am going to simultaneously share tracks and kind of keep this audio forum cleaned up. The two link rule WILL be enforced from here on out.

Social Media:

I like this shit the beat super chill perfect for smokin and you doing your thing on here! Keep it up I wanna see more from you.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Plat Hav Pro View Post
    I like this shit the beat super chill perfect for smokin and you doing your thing on here! Keep it up I wanna see more from you.
    Thank you so much man! Appreciated!

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...h-Plat-Hav-Pro
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-**FREEVERSE**

Social Media:

I like this. Super chill.
    slitherio
    Last edited by eddelaney; December 8th, 2020 at 10:02 PM

New here on the site, but dope video! Great quality and unique voice - keep it up man!

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by eddelaney View Post
    I like this. Super chill.
    slitherio

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic AF View Post
    New here on the site, but dope video! Great quality and unique voice - keep it up man!

Thank you kindly.

Social Media: