User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Remember how Lars, King and I kind of worked out a schedule agreement last year?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Remember how Lars, King and I kind of worked out a schedule agreement last year?

Then of course zelph ruined it. Good news is all of the respected people he'd have to piggyback to start a league aren't having it now.

Wanna try for it again? Between NC and here it's obvious that

-neither site will likely be absorbed by the other
    -neither site would lose members
    -most people are on both sites
    -we run the same things but don't coordinate at all

I'm running a pic battle league now that's about to enter season ending playoffs. I'd be happy to help out with mags, etc for a new event here - saw a 1-2 didn't get off the ground, that could work - or whatever the staff could use.

Let me know

@King @miracle @Blue Bayou @Clout @whoever else runs things

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Remember how Lars, King and I kind of worked out a schedule agreement last year?

Nah.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Remember how Lars, King and I kind of worked out a schedule agreement last year?

I wanna write in a league again
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

zelph is a snake.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I wanna write in a league again
    What kind of league? Should get something going here

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    zelph is a snake.
    Agreed. Surprised a vet consigned his inadvised NBL season last year when his only goal was to take activity away from RB.. Not surprised it fell apart after a few weeks

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    0-2

Snake... lol... tzz tzz

But anyways any league... but I couldn’t be for all that dissing shit (it’s not In my nature)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

What about we pull someone from the beats section and feature their beat (like the ones that win from their competitions) and we write out words to it or what it made us think of - so that way it brings the site more together again too... @Stranger
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919