Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Here we go again...

Battle Record
    0-2

Here we go again...

Trapped and tortured by the other side
    By a less then bitch who swear she even important
    Just downed another 3 Alieves cause the physical pain too much to ride
    Just cause I refuse to go to the abusers who demand that's where the fort went
    Every single day and night for 2 years the abuse for 6 though
    Meanwhile I'm just sitting here like where MY family go
    I can't believe there is a god that even lets them
    Especially after they raped me and tried to overdose me
    I can't believe this is how it goes then
    There is no amount of pain on this earth that will ever make me be with them
    Their sick fucking ghosts kiss my hands and beg me to go to them in prayer
    It makes me so fucking sick with every shred of my soul I promise you I will never go there
    They clapse my hand in prayer begging me
    No there is nothing on this earth that will ever make that be
    I wasn't put here to suffer for them, my life isn't sacraficed for their cause
    I rather fucking die then continue on this 6 fucking year pause
    How could a God even give them this rite?
    When can I just fucking tap out and let someone else fight
    The pain every night brings tears to my eyes
    And the way it makes me hiss, how I have no allies
    Every time I grab a handful of sleeping pills I have to tell myself no
    I'm not the one that should have to die for this hell to end
    And I tell myself it's ok because my God already know

- - - Updated - - -

NO... there is nothing on this earth that I will ever go to them for help for including for the pain there causing me to stop. I hope they have to die slow for this. I can't believe they really sit here and think my life is sacraficed to them. What the fuck are they even still here to begin with? I've tried everything to make them leave me alone. Why does nothing work and no one will help me. I never even did a thing wrong on this earth to them. How can anybody sit there and let them?

- - - Updated - - -

On a scale of 1-10 the pain is a fucking 12. I am so tired of them torturing me every which way they can to get their way.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you comprehend every day and night for 2 years? Or the other abuse for 6 years straight ever since I woke up. Because I refuse to let go of my own family? Who the fuck are they and why do they even think they get a say. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEYVE DONE TO ME? On EVERY fucking wake up, right behind demanding my hell instead. Cause they're haters? Hurting me and smiling in my face pretending to be friends? Some fucking low life trick acting like she own me? If they really were selling my sleep walk I demand civil rights violation and human trafficking CONSECTUVLEY, not concurrent and thats 25 years each. WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE THEM LEAVE ME AND MY BODY ALONE?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how to just make them leave me alone... I hear them on my roof every single fucking day still. Or even to feel like them is so gross and sick. Just IWWWWWW make them fucking stop and leave me alone and get their own lives. I'm tired and I need help.

- - - Updated - - -

I JUST WANT THEM TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The pain is stopping but it still feels gross. Tell them to take their fucking ghosts with them too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Here we go again...

Sorry... outburst... but sometimes I think people forget who was babysitting who and like...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919