1. You may not vote on this poll
  • good

1 100.00%
  • bad!

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Thug Rap: Playing Me Down Prototype

Smile Thug Rap: Playing Me Down Prototype

Hi all, I was wondering if I could get some feedback for My latest track called Playing Me down:

and My other two new tracks are:

[b]Not a G[/g]

and My latest which went commercial

Pathways

I decided to check out this forum, it seems like a great idea. I make audio plugins, some which are free at:
    https://vstplug.com

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Thug Rap: Playing Me Down Prototype

Listened to the first song. The beat is very well produced. Definitely captures the trap/808 vibe perfectly. I like how you switch the 808's up throughout the beat. Dope trap beat I fux with it. The artist rapping on it is garbage. It's no substance. I think there are many other artist that could tear this track apart. The chorus is okay, but I think a singer (preferably a female vocalist) would do it justice. Keep grinding and keep working at your craft.
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Re: Thug Rap: Playing Me Down Prototype

Yeah, I'm with techomega. Why ruin the beat by saying nonsense over it? Dope beat, if you made it i definitely will give you props for this. Why wouldnt you try sitting down to write to it? I think you'll have more fun and like the response way better than posting freestyles of this manner. OR if you are really passionate about freestyling and thats your thing - keep freestyling for hours like lil wayne and only cut together the 2 bars of brilliance that actually worked and frankenstein a song together that way. Also lose the autotune, it made an already bad verse worse. Just my 2 cents.