frenchtrash vs ? (who want!!) 16 lines

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: frenchtrash vs ? (who want!!) 16 lines

frenchtrash vs ? (who want!!) 16 lines

3 votes

16 lines

Re: frenchtrash vs ? (who want!!) 16 lines

Mc's don't be affraid,I will not copy you,because If I do this I will lose !!
    You are a faggot men,If you try to fight with Ru-Paul,she destroy you...Bad chose!!
    You Sweat in your Sweat -shirt,more than a dog,your armpits name are "Death Sea"
    You write like underlayer,you make underlay all that website,it is disgusting see...
    Mc you are rapper's and american's,it means you write and invade the world with lie's
    You turned to the vinegar ...your boss call you "old nigger",against me you are not on size
    I'll scar you, it'll be practical,when you open it you will can brush your teeth on the side
    With the smile of Joker, you're going on the floor, bad bet, I'm crazy, this battle is a strip poker guide
    A fucking tutorial, when you stroke this hair of your college lover, you say with strange voice "My precious !!"
    with your girl you fight to keep an erection, your sextape is called "the battle for try to get off the juice"
    You have sex with fat girls,so much so that in one of them,deep inside her, we found the plane of malaysia airline
    We found bodies of tramps,family of trump, Native Americans, your father's pair of balls,and your oldest punchlines
    you have such a dirty face, that you should convert to islam, and wear an islamic clothing, a burqa,fucking sucker ball
    it's riskier to screw your old girlfriends full of illness than to play to russian roulette,your asshole took more impact than a soccer ball
    with all due respect, "fuck you", even your father calls me SIR,for you it's hard
    If you do a feat with Lil Kim and Cardi B, you're the one who sings the tune,and move your ass like a stinkfard

Mc's don't be affraid,I will not copy you,because If I do this I will lose !!
    You are a faggot men,If you try to fight with Ru-Paul,she destroy you...Bad chose!!
    You Sweat in your Sweat -shirt,more than a dog,your armpits name are "Death Sea"
    You write like underlayer,you make underlay all that website,it is disgusting see...
    Mc you are rapper's and american's,it means you write and invade the world with lie's
    You turned to the vinegar ...your boss call you "old nigger",against me you are not on size
    I'll scar you, it'll be practical,when you open it you will can brush your teeth on the side
    With the smile of Joker, you're going on the floor, bad bet, I'm crazy, this battle is a strip poker guide
    A fucking tutorial, when you stroke this hair of your college lover, you say with strange voice "My precious !!"
    with your girl you fight to keep an erection, your sextape is called "the battle for try to get off the juice"
    In one of your fatgirl friend,deep inside her, we found the plane of malaysia airline
    We found bodies of tramps,family-trump, Natives, your father's pair of balls,your oldest punchlines
    "That dirty face!!", you should convert to islam, wear an islamic clothing, a burqa,fucking sucker ball
    it's riskier fuck is g.f with illness than,play russian roulette,is asshole took more impact than a soccer ball
    with all due respect, "fuck you", even your father calls me SIR,for you it's hard
    If you do a feat with Lil Kim and Cardi B, you're the one who sings the tune,and move your ass like a stinkfard

You're barking at the wind, not even worth the energy/
    Only 7 posts ahead of me, but still an enemy of my pedigree/
    My verbal weaponry exposes why ya too frail/
    watch me serve this French chienne and Je sors la poubelle/

5 days with no replies who you rappin' at dummy/
    your like a skitzo that talks to himself, ain't nobody wanna hear it they just look at you funny/
    walkin around shook, bumpin' the hook singing yummy/
    you lost it in your first line, ya just a newbie greener than gumby/

Now ya beaten, bruised, bloody and bumpy, why'd you try me/
    Didn't see any replies, probably thought the screen froze like Babyface vs Teddy Riley/
    This French bitch just French kissed his Death wish c'mon and testify/
    Had to wipe out 20,265 people before you, now YOU ARE the next to die/

Theres no recovery, it's a luxury to share the same post as me/ an MC that's known globally/
    cause when real rappers attack, ya left flat on your back just like Manu Ginobili/
    Ima punchline notary that's a tragic arson/
    This has gone on too long, you should have died along time ago like Magic Johnson

P

good game, open for votes !!

- - - Updated - - -

watch me serve this French chienne and Je sors la poubelle