User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I THE GREAT FATHER LOVE THE PENIS

I THE GREAT FATHER LOVE THE PENIS

Prologue

From the very beginning, I have been the shining beacon of a proper antagonist gimmick. Since whenever I started, I have been calling people queer in innovative and creative ways to assert they have zero masculinity and therefore require actual men to protect them.

Through the years, many have fallen to my on the surface simplistic yet infuriatingly complex gimmick.

I would "@" them but I don't really give a shit, nobody here except members of The Senate are worth any memory.

However, we come to the part where you are asking "Ok, but what does that have to do with the title of this thread, oh Great Father?" and that is where I pet you on the head and invite you to have a seat.

(gay) Kill Spree has been defeated beyond any hope of redemption.

Shattered
    Unsettled
    Castrated
    Harmed

Annihilated

Feminized
    Ashamed
    Girly
    !

But how does one conclude this after years of torment? For start, let's take a gander at what happened the moment I was revealed to be me, The Great Father.

• My account was banned from the majority of the site where activity is needed

• My username has been often turned into (gay) @Kill Spree 's favorite activity, which entails pleasuring men

• Spam robots re-appeared in my Lounge.

• The return of interesting content

• (gay) Kill Spree acting like a bitch by keeping her eyes on the ground and a slouched and thoroughly submissive posture

Here is what did not happen:

• (gay) Kill Spree in any way shape or form act like a man

• Any sign of (gay) Kill Spree's long abandoned testicle

• Any of the leagues get anywhere in spite of there being people involved

• (gay) Kill Spree doing anything to help the site

• Any resistance to me raping (gay) Kill Spree

Yes, that is correct... I am here to say that I, The Great Father, have raped (gay) Kill Spree.

Now don't get me wrong, (gay) Kill Spree is fruity as the world is round and any cock that goes her way is gladly devoured but I asserted her place as something I'd throw in a puddle to avoid getting my $15 painting sneakers dirty.

And as always, there will be no response. There will be no self-defense, it would be pointless anyway.

What you may see is some limp-wristed attempt to passive-aggressively try and win one over like what happened with my username. A quick gander at my username change history shows this is the only thing the lil' lady is gonna do (and pretty much the only thing that hussy does with her administrative privileges on this site).

I'm the Man of the house here, and at the bottom of the ladder is (gay) Kill Spree and I put her ass there.
    Nut in her as you all please.
    Last edited by I LUV COCK; March 9th, 2020 at 01:56 PM
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I THE GREAT FATHER LOVE THE PENIS

No one reads that long shit over here either

Cause I saw the droid... and WiFi’s were disconnected etc... and all the ironic signs like maybe you were listening and like maybe it was all just ironic - cause even my ghosts won’t protect me or keep them away any more

- - - Updated - - -

Reality is... ILLEGAL!!! I’m not the one that made myself above the law. WTF is going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody ever tells ME what the fuck is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

And the religious shit... I am so tired of being their victim
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919