User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 81

Thread: religion

Re: religion

You forget that thread frannie made back in the day.

He was in the bathroom at JC Penney after an hour-long self-conflict of immense proportions.

See, this was before he had accepted aspects of his personal preference (yes, this was before the time he “accidentally stepped foot in the Male Meat Haven he way always oddly finding himself gazing at) had crept into his very way of life. At this particular instance Frannie was debating on buying a handbag to accessorize or just leave emptyhanded.

After debating for an hour, he slapped himself to amp himself up but did so a little too firmly and lost another forty five minutes due to weeping. After that wild fiasco, he powerwalked to the cashier with arms flailing about uncontrollably.

“Hai, I want a purse. Where dem purses at?” Frannie said with a pitch higher and brisker than what he expected. Clearly taken back by the abrupt squeak, the cashier pointed to the other end of the store where said purses were. On the way there he passed by the dressing rooms, and he saw a man entering with four pairs of pants. They briefly engaged in eye contact but that was all that was needed: Frannies life was about to change forever.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Ok, ok.

Francis, or @frankiemc as you're known in the 'community', I thinkI've had enough watching these guys use you as a punching bag. I can help you with them all dissing you, mate.

You see my join date? You see the way I carry myself in this section, my lounge? You see me slay every opponent that dares make a statement that I can possibly construe as something about a penis and gay stuff?

Well, I can help you to post the same way that I do so you can get your own back and hold your own.

Phase two, I use my particular set of skills that I have acquired over a very long career to protect you from these homosexual penises whilst you are training.

Phase three, you take the skills I've taught you and you apply them to not only your carryings on here on rap battles, but also in your personal life and you see major gains.

Upon reading that short but academically accredited and critically acclaimed method you are probably, if you are sharp, noticed there is no phase one listed here.

Well, Francis, I'm not going to help you, being That I really don't like you, if you don't want my help. I can't help someone who doesn't want my help. So you have to want it, deep down in your heart.

If you want my help, deep down inside you, then I will tell you what to do to kick off phase one. unless you just want to be a little bitch and a homosexual penis for the rest of your time here, and keep getting no respect, mate Dog...

So, do you want it? Tell me that you want it.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 8th, 2020 at 11:39 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Ok, ok.

Francis, or @frankiemc as you're known in the 'community', I thinkI've had enough watching these guys use you as a punching bag. I can help you with them all dissing you, mate.

You see my join date? You see the way I carry myself in this section, my lounge? You see me slay every opponent that dares make a statement that I can possibly construe as something about a penis and gay stuff?

Well, I can help you to post the same way that I do so you can get your own back and hold your own.

Phase two, I use my particular set of skills that I have acquired over a very long career to protect you from these homosexual penises whilst you are training.

Phase three, you take the skills I've taught you and you apply them to not only your carryings on here on rap battles, but also in your personal life and you see major gains.

Upon reading that short but academically accredited and critically acclaimed method you are probably, if you are sharp, noticed there is no phase one listed here.

Well, Francis, I'm not going to help you, being That I really don't like you, if you don't want my help. I can't help someone who doesn't want my help. So you have to want it, deep down in your heart.

If you want my help, deep down inside you, then I will tell you what to do to kick off phase one. unless you just want to be a little bitch and a homosexual penis for the rest of your time here, and keep getting no respect, mate Dog...

So, do you want it? Tell me that you want it.
    @frankiemc

Where you at, Francheska, you little bitch?

Spartacus is waiting for your expressed, enthusiastic consent. I'm sure the playing around you're doing is making him frustrated.
    Last edited by DixonButts; March 8th, 2020 at 01:17 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

@frankiemc I have been standing here, at full attention, for more than 4 hours awaiting your expressed enthusiastic consent. I am beyond frustrated and may even contact a health professional.

I choose to lead by example, and lift as I climb, even though I'm behind you and I'm trying to find out if you want my help, deep down inside your heart truly, so I can reach around you and help you bust on all these guys who are dissing you, you wanker..

and you spit in my face by leaving me standing here for 4 hrs?

Yooouuu wanker!
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 8th, 2020 at 01:42 PM

I do believe earlier he requested a man to milk... by any means necessary.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

@Spartacus 's offer was too generous for that guy!

Maaan, let's go. Fuck @frankiemc , he's a homosexual penis and a lil bitch and prolly will be for the foreseeable future.

What ever Spartacus saw in you, wether it was him self or just his lower half .... I do not. I question his judgement...you lil bitch.

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

your words don't hurt me im like piece of iron.

- - - Updated - - -

if you don't like me go fuck urself.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    your words don't hurt me im like piece of iron.

- - - Updated - - -

if you don't like me go fuck urself.
    I'm going to lay this out as it is appearing to me. I understand that you don't get it, maybe you will. Prolly won't.

I felt mad hella sad that every time I open a thread, there's some knuckleheads in here giving you the business and all you were trying to do is talk about what you want to talk about and they steered it tonsils first to penises and dissing you, mate. Init?

So I offered to not only train you in the ways of the true og posters, but I also offered to protect you and eat flak from the others whilst you inevitably scored a d minus in the training and God knows how long it was going to take you to complete to satisfaction my standards. I will remind you, before you Snicker at that, my standards are the highest on this site. So are my numbers. Numbers don't lie, the standards that follow them don't lie.

And then I effin waited in here, mate, for 4 bloody hours while you were off testing vaccines or whatever just for your response, init?

Blue balled me. That's what you did. You blue balled me and you broke-a my heart, Francis.

I will extend to you the offer of my protection and guidance, behind you all the way, never in front and we can shake these haters off ya, mate.

Wotta ya say? Phase 1?
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 9th, 2020 at 10:34 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

He didn't even have the courage to accept OR deny your gracious offer.

I told you he didn't have the minerals for this, and that he is a homosexual penis and a bitch.

Let's go, cool guys, let's leave this homosexual penis little bitch fkin cocktease alone.

Battle Record
    0-2

Alright... new culture to roast. I’m tired of all this gay hating shit! Hmmm we got desperate bitches, stalkers, sex offenders, Internet gangsters who hide behind a computer talking mad shit. My vote is we diss internet gangsters instead... PUSSIES that like to bully cause for once they can.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody has a real problem with my vagina and I’m REALLY fucking sick of it!!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Alright... new culture to roast. I’m tired of all this gay hating shit! Hmmm we got desperate bitches, stalkers, sex offenders, Internet gangsters who hide behind a computer talking mad shit. My vote is we diss internet gangsters instead... PUSSIES that like to bully cause for once they can.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody has a real problem with my vagina and I’m REALLY fucking sick of it!!!!!
    It's me. I'm the one with the problem pertaining to your 'vagina'.

I kept getting lost in it's maze of store fronts and avenues, the former of which only sold malt loqour and grape Swisher's because, ya know, pander to the majority. There were too few restrooms, thrice I was forced to just relieve myself on those fake trees you see in like, malls and shit.

I'm not done.

Noone would give me directions and had a bad attitude because most of the African American men thought they were just going to have a little fun, step out on their wives with this thot and now they're stuck in this maze too and all of a sudden there's a white guy asking for directions. Also, because I myself became quite nauseated, I believe the bad attitudes were in part for the being lost, and in part because there was an evident sewage infrastructure problem, and the place smelled like a Bangkok open market.

Speaking of markets, if you are going to trap half of the population of Harlem in your s(t)ink hole then you have to offer other food and beverages, and when the occupants Express their hunger, saying 'well you're so angry that you're in this pussy, eat your way out' doesn't fix anything.

Luckily there was a regularly scheduled abortion train leaving the station and I was able to stow away, luckily I'm much stronger and smarter than a stupid baby and could handle the drugs. None of the babies made it out.

In conclusion, this is a no way comprehensive list of all the misfortunes and unfortunate events surrounding my visit to your vagina, and thusly my problem with it.

1/10 - do not recommend. not even for black guys.

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

disciple are we still friends?

Battle Record
    0-2

@Spartacus I just wasted another 3 minutes of my life reading that. None of that even pertains to me. And I doubt I could even be confused for a THOT if I smelled or didn't occasionally squirt. No abortions over here homie... I am a safety girl.
    @frankiemc Of course!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @Spartacus I just wasted another 3 minutes of my life reading that. None of that even pertains to me. And I doubt I could even be confused for a THOT if I smelled or didn't occasionally squirt. No abortions over here homie... I am a safety girl.
    @frankiemc Of course!
    All of it pertains to you.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    All of it pertains to you.
    Yeah, and I didn't even tell y'all the part about the keeper of the gate, the cult that lives in a commune in there or the best story where I learned that there are more than 5 senses or 2 genders