User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Even more proof Kill Spree is a faggot with a tender and oft abused man-pussy

Even more proof Kill Spree is a faggot with a tender and oft abused man-pussy

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...38#post8936638

This is why this site is struggling. Illunatic and Diasick carry on about in spite of this useless semen-colon actively driving away activity.

And I long foretold that little Miss Emotional Insecurity was going to destroy this site. It's only alive because of the aforementioned two admins and the smattering of folks who haven't (yet) been disgusted by how much of a pansy this faggot is.

I can safely say that in my many, many walks of life which have included several tens of thousands of gallons of alcohol (and a few things that needed powerful antibiotics to be killed) that never have I encountered such limp-wristed ineptitude to conduct oneself like a man as I have long seen in @Kill Spree . Honestly, @Toobs deserves his admin spot as he's done more to keep the site alive.

How many years have I been emotionally battering you, GAY @Kill Spree ?
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Even more proof Kill Spree is a faggot with a tender and oft abused man-pussy

And change Spartacus' name back and also promote him.

Re: Even more proof Kill Spree is a faggot with a tender and oft abused man-pussy

Agreed. Give sparacus that admin spot, ban GAY @Kill Spree
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    And change Spartacus' name back and also promote him.
    I’ll change his name back for sure

Change the mans name back proper, you little bitch.
    Last edited by I LUV COCK; February 15th, 2020 at 11:53 AM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    Change the mans name back proper, & call me your little bitch
    Get away from me weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Get away from me weirdo
    You are a faggot to extreme degrees. How about you let Daddy make you bitch in all the leagues again?

I make you weep.
    Last edited by I LUV COCK; February 15th, 2020 at 03:20 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    I’m a faggot to extreme degrees. How about i let Mooey make Me his bitch in all the leagues again?

I weep when I’m not plugged
    Wow.. what a faggot

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Get away from me weirdo
    I think you ought to do what the good doctor has prescribed.

He's a doctor after all, and, well...

We wouldn't want you to..

Get hurt, hurt yourself or whatever. You know?

kill spree gets high sniffing men’s underwear.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I think you ought to do what the good doctor has prescribed.

He's a doctor after all, and, well...

We wouldn't want you to..

Get hurt, hurt yourself or whatever. You know?
    You the homie.. I trust you