User Tag List

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 ... LastLast
Showing results 241 to 255 of 437

Thread: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: LLL PLAYOFF Chat/MAG

What a shit show

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Ill tell yall what.... @Kill Spree @-Coop- @JEM. @Letterman... Imma open the battles up... Yall got till tonight 8pm Eastern time to post or send me ur verse.... 801 im closing shit

Mr. Cooper
    Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Hoe? Lmao... What should i do...make the deadline when ever u wanna post?... Idgaf what time u made a post... U could have sent me ur verse like everyone else does
    I told you how to handle votes and deadlines in an earlier post. Also, I'm not one to preach to about deadlines. You've only witnessed me in 3 battles. I posted early, got no showed, and almost got no showed again but waited to see what was gonna happen. I aint posting my verse early if my opponent aint.

As a mod of a dying league, you should be an advocate for MORE battles happening, not less. Let's stop the fuck shit, open it back up, and we get another good battle going. That's the sensible thing to do
    Last edited by -Coop-; February 10th, 2020 at 11:27 AM
    *Insert Sig Here*

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Sounds good thanks

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

To be fair coop seems good but you other dudes holy shit. I was in mexico last round and got my verse in the first night I was there because I knew I'd be busy the rest of the week.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

In the future.....pm me ur verse and u wont have any problems... I cant have mother fuckers posting whenever they want..it aint fair to us that show on time... U faggots already got an ext... Like i said tho i opened them...8pm tonight EASTERN TIME.... Due in 8 n a half hours

Mr. Cooper
    Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    In the future.....pm me ur verse and u wont have any problems... I cant have mother fuckers posting whenever they want..it aint fair to us that show on time... U faggots already got an ext... Like i said tho i opened them...8pm tonight EASTERN TIME.... Due in 8 n a half hours
    That's fair.
    *Insert Sig Here*

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    To be fair coop seems good but you other dudes holy shit. I was in mexico last round and got my verse in the first night I was there because I knew I'd be busy the rest of the week.
    Wish the Mexicans killed you with a machete

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Wish the Mexicans killed you with a machete
    Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I saw some ms 13 tags in the neighbourhood where I was staying so it could have been a possibility. But I didnt see any action

Mr. Cooper
    Battle Record
    21-6

Thread's still locked @miracle
    *Insert Sig Here*

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I saw some ms 13 tags in the neighbourhood where I was staying so it could have been a possibility. But I didnt see any action
    Ya that’s why you wrote a battle verse there I get it now

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by -Coop- View Post
    Thread's still locked @miracle
    Fixed

Battle Record
    86-54

I’ll have my votes in tonight and tomorrow

Mr. Cooper
    Battle Record
    21-6

What yall scared to vote or something. Two whole battles, and two total votes, one of them mine. The fuck is up?

- - - Updated - - -

"I wanna see how someone else votes first" pussies
    Last edited by -Coop-; February 12th, 2020 at 10:07 AM
    *Insert Sig Here*

Battle Record
    86-54

Lol