0-2

The Simple Things

The Simple Things
    https://binged.it/39Qzpi3

You were a rich stranger that was a hypothetical pact with witches
    Even though they were just innocent wishes
    Besides the fact just all in my head
    While dealing with people who hate me so much they set me up to be dead
    I thought for once I had a nice guy & I didn’t want to be the one to hurt him over something so superficial
    To realize they prolly just planned it all and then made it all just look so official
    So what I needed wasn’t ever what I got
    So yeah back then the simple things to me meant a lot
    My game always been day 1 and straight up
    Even when just stepping cause the pocket roll was fat
    Remembering laughing, saying hey Ray…. How much worth was that?
    Watching myself break by break dying slow inside knowing to most I ain’t worth it
    But if it was up to me, you know I held the whole earth… shit
    That’s by your side for life
    Until death to death bring us back together again – why now I’ll never be a wife

I just want what's complicated now
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The Simple Things

Cause my Gma who taught me the most about religion, her husband died in his 50s - she never even dated again and still wears a ring. She told me about the evening he died and it was date night and I believe they had true love. I wanted a husband worthy of that life respect too. Why I never got married and now most likely never will. For life is life to me except rare extenuating circumstances when you make a promise to God in organization. I don't want death to do us part. Like my Gma, I hope their love lasts until death to death brings them back together again. That's what I meant.

- - - Updated - - -

So please understand who ever or how ever some bitch is attached to me making a joke of my prayers how offended, annoyed, and frustrated I really am. You're not just disrespecting me and my religion - it's like the highest offense in the world to me and you almost made me lose my faith in God himself. You sick, sadistic bitch, who ever you are or for what ever reason you hate me to the point of all this - I just don't understand why nobody will make you leave me alone or how my God could even sit there and let you.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Cause my Gma who taught me the most about religion, her husband died in his 50s - she never even dated again and still wears a ring. She told me about the evening he died and it was date night and I believe they had true love. I wanted a husband worthy of that life respect too. Why I never got married and now most likely never will. For life is life to me except rare extenuating circumstances when you make a promise to God in organization. I don't want death to do us part. Like my Gma, I hope their love lasts until death to death brings them back together again. That's what I meant.

- - - Updated - - -

So please understand who ever or how ever some bitch is attached to me making a joke of my prayers how offended, annoyed, and frustrated I really am. You're not just disrespecting me and my religion - it's like the highest offense in the world to me and you almost made me lose my faith in God himself. You sick, sadistic bitch, who ever you are or for what ever reason you hate me to the point of all this - I just don't understand why nobody will make you leave me alone or how my God could even sit there and let you.
    that's something.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

I know I have a twin but I’m not sure who or if that changes and that’s probably friendship type love not like love love... but if love love is here? Then of course... but it would probably take me 10 years to even trust that before I promise god.

- - - Updated - - -

Twin flame*

- - - Updated - - -

But prime example of prayer and how you can put in your request and see what you get. All I wanted was a family of my own and it’s too late for that unless my flatline was real and I do have a child/children here from when I was 13 turned 14 a week or so after I had them I THINK

- - - Updated - - -

I was in mental then and EVERYTHING is so confusing and doesn’t make sense now. I thought I got out in October but at my confirmation my bracelet was on and that’s was may. BUT I thought you’re confirmed in 6th not 8th so was that their christening type so fucking confused right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hypnotism is illegal now so I have no clue how to fix myself now

- - - Updated - - -
    @alexnathan thanks for listening though

- - - Updated - - -

Just mental health needs to be regulated more now then ever and should be treated as any other medical practice. I want stricter laws!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Mental health definitely can be a public threat as many psychos shoot shit up - I believe that can be prevented if regulated and drs TRY to actually fix us too! I will stress again that I finally have a good dr now!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919