User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 57

Thread: toobs got murdered.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: toobs got murdered.

@kill _spree LOL... being crazy is a lot like getting drunk - you wake up and have to face all the stupid shit you done did.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @kill _spree LOL... being crazy is a lot like getting drunk - you wake up and have to face all the stupid shit you done did.
    I’ve done that many of times.. now show me your good side via pm we can be friends

Battle Record
    0-2

I totally forgot how to post pictures on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note...

How were they able to beat me up and pee on my bed? How did they even get in my house? Anybody can just do what ever? Do you know what it feels like to hardly ever feel safe? And I'm just supposed to dismiss that? Those are FACTS with pics - how is that shit even possible? Besides the medical mental illness as a result of most I just feel like I'm the only one that doesn't understand what's going on. There's more I wanna say but not to everyone. Just I have a feeling my baby dad or kids on here too and that's not fair. I didn't even know or remember. Just that I realized there was more to me just being crazy and I wasn't so crazy after all. And you're right. PM would've been preferred because I'm tired of being humiliated too. DELETE THIS SHIT.

- - - Updated - - -

The on a side note is my good side... and I am not a hoe either.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Do I or do I not have kids? (Sorry... out burst but I’m drinking again)

- - - Updated - - -

The insanity giggle IS THE WORST... it is SO SCARY
    Yes. I would say an entire NBA team of biracial children

Battle Record
    0-2

there are over 400,000 different types of positions that the human body can maintain locked into position...
    and some of them allow for penetration into any hole of the attackers choosing... it is for THIS that the Anti-Rapeinator 9000 was created, and you too can now feel safe without fear of a demon putting his penis in your mouth while you sleep...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    there are over 400,000 different types of positions that the human body can maintain locked into position...
    and some of them allow for penetration into any hole of the attackers choosing... it is for THIS that the Anti-Rapeinator 9000 was created, and you too can now feel safe without fear of a demon putting his penis in your mouth while you sleep...
    But what if HE (as in famous man pleasurer Spree) wants said slumber mouthpenis?
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    But what if HE (as in famous man pleasurer Spree) wants said slumber mouthpenis?
    Well then you don't deploy the rapeinator at that time, waiting for his sneaking in the night.

It's Sunday, he always comes on Sunday. He used to be awake at this time because he was afraid, and now that fear was mostly replaced by excitement and semen.

It was Sunday, he always comes on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Well then you don't deploy the rapeinator at that time, waiting for his sneaking in the night.

It's Sunday, he always comes on Sunday. He used to be awake at this time because he was afraid, and now that fear was mostly replaced by excitement and semen.

It was Sunday, he always comes on Sunday.
    Francis in an earlier post mentioned he always needed candles, roses, the week's issue of Cosmopolitan and a bottle of Boones Farm every Sunday...

seems some layers of this mystery have peeled.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    Francis in an earlier post mentioned he always needed candles, roses, the week's issue of Cosmopolitan and a bottle of Boones Farm every Sunday...

seems some layers of this mystery have peeled.
    sounds like someone has come down with a case of the huge faggots... or, did he always have it? maybe he born with it? or maybe it maybelline?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Haha Toobs lad

Battle Record
    0-2

Night I got that parking ticket that still isn't paid in Myrtle Beach on my Saturn Skye - too sick to move it. DBT9 or something in my piss test the psych gave me which was black cause I was bleeding black. I didn't leave my drink but my friend was freaking out over who's ice coffee's was who's when she drinks her almost black and I drink my ice coffee MAD light. I didn't remember getting robbed at the ATM either. But now I do and only some of it. Like running up the stairway thru the hotel and throwing up in the toilet when I got back to the room - and nah I went insane. I didn't remember or realize what happened. I just made my dad pick me up cause I was crazy again and I can't drive crazy. My dad says it's too late to do anything about it now. The only person that even asked me was my sister and I said no because I blacked it all out. She asked my "friend" and she said impossible I was only gone a few minutes. She got a head ache when we were walking down to the bar and said she needed to lay down so I went down alone and when I went to leave 2 of them stood either side of me and grabbed my arm like old fashion how couples would walk way. But nah I'm not going to say that's why I said that cause that would be a lie.

The bitch refuses to get off my body who ever the sick bitch and I'm in a lot of pain right now. My eyes and face as usual lately.

- - - Updated - - -

2010 I'm pretty sure - check my court records I stole a lexus when I was waking back up to reality still running for my life.

- - - Updated - - -

How did they even know about Myrtle Beach to lure me there to begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

And you won't even make them get off me and stop hurting me?

- - - Updated - - -

THOSE ARE DOCUMENTED FACTS
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Night I got that parking ticket that still isn't paid in Myrtle Beach on my Saturn Skye - too sick to move it. DBT9 or something in my piss test the psych gave me which was black cause I was bleeding black. I didn't leave my drink but my friend was freaking out over who's ice coffee's was who's when she drinks her almost black and I drink my ice coffee MAD light. I didn't remember getting robbed at the ATM either. But now I do and only some of it. Like running up the stairway thru the hotel and throwing up in the toilet when I got back to the room - and nah I went insane. I didn't remember or realize what happened. I just made my dad pick me up cause I was crazy again and I can't drive crazy. My dad says it's too late to do anything about it now. The only person that even asked me was my sister and I said no because I blacked it all out. She asked my "friend" and she said impossible I was only gone a few minutes. She got a head ache when we were walking down to the bar and said she needed to lay down so I went down alone and when I went to leave 2 of them stood either side of me and grabbed my arm like old fashion how couples would walk way. But nah I'm not going to say that's why I said that cause that would be a lie.

The bitch refuses to get off my body who ever the sick bitch and I'm in a lot of pain right now. My eyes and face as usual lately.

- - - Updated - - -

2010 I'm pretty sure - check my court records I stole a lexus when I was waking back up to reality still running for my life.

- - - Updated - - -

How did they even know about Myrtle Beach to lure me there to begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

And you won't even make them get off me and stop hurting me?

- - - Updated - - -

THOSE ARE DOCUMENTED FACTS
    i truly hope that you one day find some peace in that fragmented, random, tormented brain of yours... no jokes, no bullshit... i cant even laugh at you anymore, honestly...
    you need some serious help.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

You're right I need help @Toobs but this fragmented brain is fine and while it may appear I'm just schizo and crazy - I'm just getting the word out to the right people. There is more to this world that meets the eye and I'm blessed to know that but in the meanwhile GAME OVER... I'm not the bitch that's gonna sit here, shut up, and just take it. But thanks for your concern.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

mmm. im insane but sane...
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/