User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 119

Thread: walther ppks

Re: walther ppks

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    if I were to recommend a purse, id want one thats cute but has pockets.
    I see...

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati Ed View Post
    I see...
    They always get excited when they find out they have pockets on stuff. Girls, ya know?

I lose shit and all I got are two pockets. Can't imagine having a purse.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati Ed View Post
    I lose shit and all I got are two pockets. Can't imagine having a purse.
    It's kinda not fair, right?

Cuz, if I have a lot of shit to carry, as one normally does, and I choose to put it in a conveniently placed on my shoulder bag, all of a sudden I'm getting catcalled.

So you have to put it in your front pockets, your back pocket if you enjoyed the cat call. And everything that's important you have to fold it up in a piece of cow skin and then sit on it all f'n day. Which you also might enjoy if you enjoyed the cat call.

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

actually, my mother ordered me this gun for the price of 580 pounds. im damn lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think revolvers are pretty cool....

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

actually, my mother ordered me this gun for the price of 580 pounds. im damn lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think revolvers are pretty cool....
    You got nicked, mate. Spartacus was going to give it to you for £300.

He told me in a private message that as a birthday surprise to you he was just going to charge the card 300 instead of 500 and just see if you ever noticed..

and your mom actually ordered something from me too, but social distancing has me making priority cuts in my booking list, and I need to know if she's on a flare up right now or not. Safety first.

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

sorry my mistake 590 for the walther ppks. were buying it from a gun company, sparticus would have probably stolen it lmao.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

sorry my mistake 590 for the walther ppks. were buying it from a gun company, sparticus would have probably stolen it lmao.
    You're probably right.

Battle Record
    0-2

So how do you guys suggest I face this getting shot or not shit... I ready to run thru the insanity again to heal like I had to do with my rape. The only problem is any time I talk to the police I end up getting locked in mental. What's probably more important is finding my stalker (probably one in the same). I just don't know how... anyways (I guess I'm not over my outbursts)

- - - Updated - - -

What's really crazy - they really did target a perfect victim. That shit makes me so sick in itself. One of my airouts I screamed needle all night crying. I wouldn't even ever give them the satisfaction of my attention back though. I'd just write a letter to the court instead. As long as my plants have changed in my own home - I really do wonder if they're responsible for all the bad things that has happened to me. I just can't understand why or even who - I always kept such a small circle of friends. It really is the ones closest to you... they better of really gotten paid to betray and hurt me for real. I'd be pissed as fuck I find out some shit over $500 or a rack. ... anyways

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't going to, but I have to run to the liquor store!!!!! This is so horrible!!!!!

My panic/anxiety attack pills don't work. ;o(

- - - Updated - - -

Pin and water bitch - get the FUCK UP OFF ME. I'll take THAT extra shit up with my God myself. How the fuck he can even let someone like you.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

your obviously too crazy to own a gun. and at this point, i can not discern whether or not your stalker is real, or simply a distortion generated by your schizophrenia or whatever sort off mental ailment you have going on upstairs. . . . so, my advice is that if you need something to protect yourself from someone, either real or imaginary, pepper spray will be your best bet. At least if you blast the wrong person in the face during one of your psychotic episodes . . . they will just have to flush their eyes out and wont have permanent damage.

thats all i got

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    your obviously too crazy to own a gun. and at this point, i can not discern whether or not your stalker is real, or simply a distortion generated by your schizophrenia or whatever sort off mental ailment you have going on upstairs. . . . so, my advice is that if you need something to protect yourself from someone, either real or imaginary, pepper spray will be your best bet. At least if you blast the wrong person in the face during one of your psychotic episodes . . . they will just have to flush their eyes out and wont have permanent damage.

thats all i got
    Haha. How rich.

You really still think you are separate and a different person entirely from her.

Enoch light, enoch being the second best messenger of God, enoch is an anagram of "chone" which is Latin for disciple.

A disciple is a person that perpetrates forward the message of a prophet. A messenger. And in this case a disciple for Jesus, who is commonly thought to be God, so his disciples will have been a messenger of God.

Disciple is an anagram for "lipides" who was a Roman messenger of the gods and also an anagram for "spliced" which is exactly what you two..truly..are. You are..her. she, you.

Welcome, to shutter island.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Haha. How rich.

You really still think you are separate and a different person entirely from her.

Enoch light, enoch being the second best messenger of God, enoch is an anagram of "chone" which is Latin for disciple.

A disciple is a person that perpetrates forward the message of a prophet. A messenger. And in this case a disciple for Jesus, who is commonly thought to be God, so his disciples will have been a messenger of God.

Disciple is an anagram for "lipides" who was a Roman messenger of the gods and also an anagram for "spliced" which is exactly what you two..truly..are. You are..her. she, you.

Welcome, to shutter island.
    i work in law enforcement . . .

so the vast difference between me and her is that i can actually pass a psychology exam . . . and THAT is where your story falls apart

Battle Record
    0-2

I totally agree that I shouldn't own a gun. Most of my family carries and my ex did too. I used to make him hide them so I didn't know where they were. More so because I'm dramatic and it only takes 1 second to pull the trigger and MY life might be over. I've gotten thru my darkest days - being mentally ill TOTALLY sucks. My BP1 humiliates me all the time and I'm just lucky I have tough skin.

LoL Shutter Island hysterical cause I thought that too before the plants that were IDENTICAL when I bought them being completely different when I noticed because one went on either side of my bed. So I bought them identical and they were fake. And then the piss on the side edge of my bed. Anatomically impossible for me to squat on the edge of the bed and spray an area 3/4 down my bed. But because I'm sick my family and everyone dismisses it as I'm just crazy. So I started taking pictures of the facts and posted most of them. Another thing is I get hurt sometimes and don't know how. And one of the really bad times, a butterfly on the door of the apt across from me was HUGE and in the same exact position on the door for 3 days after they moved out. Maybe I'm wrong but do butterflies sit in one spot for 3 days? I took my spy cam to my dad and my dr to show them someone was in my house and the psych said "That sounds paranoid delusional, would you like to retract that statement?" I can't live alone now either way (whether I'm crazy or do have a stalker"

A DISCIPLE also means student. I came on this website to improve my skills. I am religious but very private and don't promote or like to even discuss it sometimes. So no, my name isn't based on religion.

I used to have a taser but I gave it to my sister cause she'd walk in the morning super early and that's crack head hours when they are coming down, looking for more money. She carries a gun now though. I'm strong advocate for guns and feels if everyone responsible enough to carry should carry. If some psycho wanna shoot up a movie theatre, school, or etc... they wouldn't get very far.

That breakdown was cool though if that is what my screen name meant - but no... definition 2: student. And that's only cause they banned me CLA919 after my psychosis hearing 3 bangs in my rental and impossible to land 30 miles away in 3 seconds episode soooo...

- - - Updated - - -

I actually heard the bangs muffled after I was 30 miles away in 3 seconds.*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i work in law enforcement . . .

so the vast difference between me and her is that i can actually pass a psychology exam . . . and THAT is where your story falls apart
    How ironic is it that they make you pass a psyche evaluation so that you can murder unarmed black children because you're having a bad morning?

There's gotta be a conflict of interest there somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I totally agree that I shouldn't own a gun. Most of my family carries and my ex did too. I used to make him hide them so I didn't know where they were. More so because I'm dramatic and it only takes 1 second to pull the trigger and MY life might be over. I've gotten thru my darkest days - being mentally ill TOTALLY sucks. My BP1 humiliates me all the time and I'm just lucky I have tough skin.

LoL Shutter Island hysterical cause I thought that too before the plants that were IDENTICAL when I bought them being completely different when I noticed because one went on either side of my bed. So I bought them identical and they were fake. And then the piss on the side edge of my bed. Anatomically impossible for me to squat on the edge of the bed and spray an area 3/4 down my bed. But because I'm sick my family and everyone dismisses it as I'm just crazy. So I started taking pictures of the facts and posted most of them. Another thing is I get hurt sometimes and don't know how. And one of the really bad times, a butterfly on the door of the apt across from me was HUGE and in the same exact position on the door for 3 days after they moved out. Maybe I'm wrong but do butterflies sit in one spot for 3 days? I took my spy cam to my dad and my dr to show them someone was in my house and the psych said "That sounds paranoid delusional, would you like to retract that statement?" I can't live alone now either way (whether I'm crazy or do have a stalker"

A DISCIPLE also means student. I came on this website to improve my skills. I am religious but very private and don't promote or like to even discuss it sometimes. So no, my name isn't based on religion.

I used to have a taser but I gave it to my sister cause she'd walk in the morning super early and that's crack head hours when they are coming down, looking for more money. She carries a gun now though. I'm strong advocate for guns and feels if everyone responsible enough to carry should carry. If some psycho wanna shoot up a movie theatre, school, or etc... they wouldn't get very far.

That breakdown was cool though if that is what my screen name meant - but no... definition 2: student. And that's only cause they banned me CLA919 after my psychosis hearing 3 bangs in my rental and impossible to land 30 miles away in 3 seconds episode soooo...

- - - Updated - - -

I actually heard the bangs muffled after I was 30 miles away in 3 seconds.*
    And this is what you sound like, enoch lite.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    How ironic is it that they make you pass a psyche evaluation so that you can murder unarmed black children because you're having a bad morning?

There's gotta be a conflict of interest there somewhere.
    hmm..... maybe that all comes with a promotion or something

they didnt give me any guns when they hired me on as a systems engineer

maybe #alllivesmatter here